Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I am xx:13 too. SG BSB. Impatiently waiting. Ordered the SG thinking I would get it faster than the silver one. Shows how smart I am.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Ordered April 13th. SG BSB. Says shipped by June 30

I ordered the same as you on April 11th and Apple site is saying June.. Have the deliveries app on both my iPhone and iPad and the iPhone app say June 1st and the iPad app say June 30th.! So I don't know which one to believe lol

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how many of the LB variants were pre-ordered, and what caused them to start shipping much later than the other SS variants (besides the LL)?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the same as you on April 11th and Apple site is saying June.. Have the deliveries app on both my iPhone and iPad and the iPhone app say June 1st and the iPad app say June 30th.! So I don't know which one to believe lol

When the Delivery App pools the data from Apple and it doesnt have a set date range (ex: Delivers June) it will by default give the last day of that month as delivery date, like in your case the 30th. Even when a date range is set it picks the latest date.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If anyone who ordered a Sport 42mm in May gets an update on shipping time earlier than July, let me know :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox