Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Contacted Apple....they said that they see my status did change from "Preparing to Ship" back to "Processing Items" in their system for my Link. They cannot explain way. They can only assume someone may have picked it when they should not have. This is good in the sense that I did not jump in line.....but man, what a let down.

Wow. Probably the same person who authorized my card and got my hopes up to. LOL.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Contacted Apple....they said that they see my status did change from "Preparing to Ship" back to "Processing Items" in their system for my Link. They cannot explain way. They can only assume someone may have picked it when they should not have. This is good in the sense that I did not jump in line.....but man, what a let down.

Ouch! They should've went ahead and shipped it anyway, lol.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
You would think with Apple being an "BILLION DOLLAR" tech giant, they would have some type of way/technology (which they probably do for their own purposes) to be able to tell us where our watches are at in queue and if its on an airplane heading to Anchorage or Louisville.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
So I have good news and bad news lol.. I ordered 2 SG BSB 38 and 42 on April 10th... Est delivery May 29 to June 11..got updated this morning the 38 delivered tomorrow woohoo... The bad news the 42 will not be

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
So I have good news and bad news lol.. I ordered 2 SG BSB 38 and 42 on April 10th... Est delivery May 29 to June 11..got updated this morning the 38 delivered tomorrow woohoo... The bad news the 42 will not be

Awesome news on at least one of them shipping.

Seems to me that the 42mm Space Gray may be the most delayed watch. Anybody else have details about that?

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I want to thank you all so much for the updates and the support. I finally got my watch today. Is was a rocky ride but seeing how happy some of you guys were when you got your watch shifted my frustration to excitement! Hope to see you all on other forums!!!!

42 mm SS SLL

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
giphy.gif

Batman when he receives his SBSS Link Bracelet Apple Watch, LOL.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Awesome news on at least one of them shipping.

Seems to me that the 42mm Space Gray may be the most delayed watch. Anybody else have details about that?

It would seem that the 42mm SG BSB is the most popular watch and as such would be the most constrained. Based on what people here have said, they have worked through all the orders placed around X:11. I'm at x:13, so I will let you know when mine finally ships.

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
It would seem that the 42mm SG BSB is the most popular watch and as such would be the most constrained. Based on what people here have said, they have worked through all the orders placed around X:11. I'm at x:13, so I will let you know when mine finally ships.

I'm at x:13 as well, let's hope today is the day :)
I wonder where they will be shipping from, I'm in AZ so perhaps from California?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2