Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Feels like no one really got any status updates on their orders from the last batch of planes. There are 5 more incoming to Alaska so I guess we can pray @AppleWatchMIA

I know right!!!! I have a feeling once one of us on this forum get shipping noticed we will all get are SBSS Link.

I only show two planes heading to Anchorage. The other planes have landed a few hours ago. But its 5 planes inbound on the map....hummmm.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't mind taking a plane to AK myself and just getting my watch off the plane. Save the cost of shipping for Apple and I'll bear the travel expense. I don't mind... seems like a good business model to me.

joes999

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Sheesh. I ordered my 42mm Stainless w/ Stainless Steel Bracelet on Apr 10 at 630am, and nothing yet. Zilch. Nada. Has anyone gotten this watch yet?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Sheesh. I ordered my 42mm Stainless w/ Stainless Steel Bracelet on Apr 10 at 630am, and nothing yet. Zilch. Nada. Has anyone gotten this watch yet?

Yeah a couple of people have, they started shipping Tuesday, I am waiting for my 42MM SBSS Link ordered 4/10 3:05AM EDT

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah a couple of people have, they started shipping Tuesday, I am waiting for my 42MM SBSS Link ordered 4/10 3:05AM EDT

At least there is movement on the SS Link Watches, cant say the same for SBSS Link Watches. Hopefully we see something real soon as getting the Apple Care authorization on my card was a bummer, lol.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used it but I don't think its worth it. All it does is condense data that is already available to you. The tracking info is available through the carrier when it ships and until then you can track the status through the apple store. You can even set up the apple store app to notify when changes in your order occur.

I had Apple Store notifications set left and right. The only thing that notified me when my watch was out for delivery was Deliveries. Notification aside - not worth it.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I started thinking the same thing, but the timing of my dream was weird. I'll let you all know if I have another one, lol.

I had the exact same dream but on Saturday. I think it was just our subconscious willing what we wanted to happen. They say if you don't dream you can go crazy maybe that dream was keeping us sane!

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Contacted Apple....they said that they see my status did change from "Preparing to Ship" back to "Processing Items" in their system for my Link. They cannot explain way. They can only assume someone may have picked it when they should not have. This is good in the sense that I did not jump in line.....but man, what a let down.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Any of you that know me, know that I am the most impatient person and staring at my order with a July time frame on it is killing me :)