Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150513_231247.jpg

The wait is totally worth it even though I wanted to pull my hair out. I'm so impressed with just the packaging alone. Ok......I'm actually in love with my watch.

Be patient folks, it'll happen and you'll love it!

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Does this deliveries app provide a lot of useful info? I keep hearing about it, but I'm wondering if it is really worth 5 bucks

I trust you guys opinion����

Thanks in advance

I haven't used it but I don't think its worth it. All it does is condense data that is already available to you. The tracking info is available through the carrier when it ships and until then you can track the status through the apple store. You can even set up the apple store app to notify when changes in your order occur.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Does this deliveries app provide a lot of useful info? I keep hearing about it, but I'm wondering if it is really worth 5 bucks

I been using Deliveries for years. It's an excellent app. In addition to allowing you to manually open the app to track stuff, it will automatically update itself in the background from each source and send you Notifications of the updated status. That means you don't have to manually check every hour, it will notify you when the shipping status changes. For Apple products, you can enter the Apple Order number as soon as you know it to start the automatic update process. Of course, once you know the Tracking Number of the shipper you can also set up a record to track that separately. If you receive an email with a tracking number from any major shipper and copy that number to the clipboard, then open the Deliveries app, it will parse the Tracking Number to identify the shipper and offer to set up the tracking record for you.

For anyone who orders stuff regularly from the Internet (I order a lot of regular stuff from Amazon), once you create the tracking record in Deliveries, you can forget about it until Deliveries alerts you that it's on it's way. I find the app invaluable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I been using Deliveries for years. It's an excellent app. In addition to allowing you to manually open the app to track stuff, it will automatically update itself in the background from each source and send you Notifications of the updated status. That means you don't have to manually check every hour, it will notify you when the shipping status changes. For Apple products, you can enter the Apple Order number as soon as you know it to start the automatic update process. Of course, once you know the Tracking Number of the shipper you can also set up a record to track that separately. If you receive an email with a tracking number from any major shipper and copy that number to the clipboard, then open the Deliveries app, it will parse the Tracking Number to identify the shipper and offer to set up the tracking record for you.

For anyone who orders stuff regularly from the Internet (I order a lot of regular stuff from Amazon), once you create the tracking record in Deliveries, you can forget about it until Deliveries alerts you that it's on it's way. I find the app invaluable.

Can users of the app track packages without having to create and account of some sort?

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I created an account to sync among my iPhone, iPad, and iMac. That way, enter a record into one device, and it automatically updates all the other devices. I'm getting notifications on all my devices now, including my Apple Watch.

That said, it works fine as a single app on one device.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Pending charge on my cc for what looks to be the price of apple care only, strangely. Ordered SGS 42 on April 13. Anyone else?

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Me too. Only apple Care charged for my wife's and my Watches. Ordered on the 11th. 38mm SG sport with black band and 42mm SS Link. I'm curious too if any one else only had their Apple Care charged before their watch and if so, how long before their watch charges hit.

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Me too. Only apple Care charged for my wife's and my Watches. Ordered on the 11th. 38mm SG sport with black band and 42mm SS Link. I'm curious too if any one else only had their Apple Care charged before their watch and if so, how long before their watch charges hit.

My order just went from processing to preparing to ship. :)

etunstall

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

My apple Care charged just after midnight. 42mm SSBSB ordered 12 April about noon. Order still says processing. This is the first I have heard about this happening.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Yet another day in processing hell. I'm starting to think I'm not even getting one, it's just some big fantasy that I'd like to come true. Ha.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to point out, that I'm getting this watch so im not constantly on my phone at work. The irony is that I am constantly checking my order status at work on my phone.

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Five planes came in late last night at Louisville from Anchorage
How long usually before one gets contacted about the order before knowing the preorder ain't coming
SBSS-SBLB 04/10 XX:03

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods