Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

madsonp

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, I've been lurking in the background for a while trying to see if I could figure out when my Apple Watch was going to arrive. I ordered a 42mm stainless steel, black leather loop on 4/10 at 4:05 am PT. I had the delivery dates of 5/13 to 5/27. Well I'm happy to report that my watch shipped today with a scheduled arrival date of tomorrow the 14th. So those of you who haven't received yours yet.......hang in there.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
All this wait paid off! Enjoy, I hope I get my SBSS at least by Friday!

Fingers crossed for you and your SB friends! Good luck guys hang in there. It is well worth the wait. For anyone new here I placed my order on 4/26 and received estimated dates of 5/21-6/4. I moved to preparing to ship midnight on the 12th and it shipped later that day at 4:30pm for delivery the next day 5/13. My cc was charged 30 minutes before the website updated.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Is it bad that I keep opening my apple watch app and press pair now... Even though I still have 2 weeks before my window starts lol.. What would I do with out my watch buddies

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
won't happen until the planes land in a couple hours.

How many are scheduled for tonight, do you know? We are getting close and I can't keep myself from checking my order status often. I never thought I would much care until you start getting close and seeing everybody else's excitement from getting theirs. It just makes it that much more exciting.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my watch: 10:41 pm EDT on the 10th.
Delivery estimate: May 29 to June 11
Current status: Processing

I'm thinking it isn't going to be less than a week and a half or 2 weeks at this point?Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 10.00.57 PM.png

Last edited:

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the tracking of the planes. Does our statuses on our watches change when they hit Anchorage or when they hit Louisville?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative