Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Mine shipped yesterday I'm getting it today and it's next day air saver. It worked out that way for your friend because it shipped on a Friday. Monday was the next business day.

I really hope you're right! It's my only shot anyway. Otherwise, it'll be a couple of months before I can get my hands on the watch! ://

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
That's nice! haha However, let's assume the first flight contains the watches. How long do you think it takes until it shows up as shipped on the order once the plane lands in Anchorage?

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Ok, sorry, but I came late to the party. Not only did I just find this forum, I didn't get my order placed until 4/28.

I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with a Black Sport Band. Shipping estimate is 'June'.

I can't possibly read all 117 pages of this forum, can anybody give me a quick update on when other orders of the same configuration have been shipping vs the original estimate?

Thanks!

JSmith....it seems that orders placed for the same model are still in the early pre-order time frame of April 10. I have several orders pending as well, one place on the 11th (42mm SS Link) and one on the 28th like yourself (42mm SS BSB). Both are June ship dates. My wife has an order for a 38mm Sport with Black band and has a date of May 21 to June 4 for hers that was also ordered on April 11. Looks like we will be waiting for a while unless the flood gates open.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
That's nice! haha However, let's assume the first flight contains the watches. How long do you think it takes until it shows up as shipped on the order once the plane lands in Anchorage?

It'll be prep to ship when it arrives to your coast (anchorage or Louisville) then ship within the next 24 hours

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
It doesnt seem like the SSBS Links are flooding out like the SS Links. It seem like everyone on here who order 4/10 for their SS Link everyone got 'shipping' all at the same time. But then again its only 3 or 4 of on here for SBSS Link, lol.

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
It'll be prep to ship when it arrives to your coast (anchorage or Louisville) then ship within the next 24 hours

Now I get it. In my case, I got "preparing for shipment" since 4AM at least, and destination is Florida. That would mean that my watch is in Louisville, correct?

Now I just need to make sure it will get shipped today. I guess those 24 hours are just theoretical. Did anyone wait for so long until it said it was shipped?

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Now I get it. In my case, I got "preparing for shipment" since 4AM at least, and destination is Florida. That would mean that my watch is in Louisville, correct?

Now I just need to make sure it will get shipped today. I guess those 24 hours are just theoretical. Did anyone wait for so long until it said it was shipped?

I got preparing to ship at 12am. By 4:30pm my watch had shipped.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
No email or text notification yet, and I can't track the shipment when I click the link, but my Apple Order status page just changed to "Shipped"!!!! 42 mm SS SLL ordered at 3:03 am EST. Can't wait!!!!

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Usually what I have seen, once it shows shipped, you should have it within about 24 hours. I don't know for sure because I haven't gotten mine yet, but that seems to be what I've been seeing. I bet you will have sometime tomorrow.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Was just checking my bank account and noticed in the total that the amount after gift cards i paid for my watch was deducted....then I went to the details section. I forgot the exterminators my wife and I had to call for the yellow jackets in our attic charged about the same amount. Grrrrrrrrrr

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen