Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
From what I can tell it seems that the SSSB links are in the :03 min mark so far, my status might change tonight or tomorrow. Just 2 more minutes!! hahaha

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Pretty sure its next day air

Thanks for your reply!

Actually, I'm getting concerned because a friend of mine had it shipped on friday, and he got in the following monday on Next Day Saver. Do you think they chose the saver because of the weekend only? And for all the other working-day shipments, the "next day air" would apply?

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply!

Actually, I'm getting concerned because a friend of mine had it shipped on friday, and he got in the following monday on Next Day Saver. Do you think they chose the saver because of the weekend only? And for all the other working-day shipments, the "next day air" would apply?

Mine shipped yesterday I'm getting it today and it's next day air saver. It worked out that way for your friend because it shipped on a Friday. Monday was the next business day.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Just from looking at forums and people posting their confirmation times from when they got preparing for shipment

I'm at :05 with a June date.......I had the 5/13-5/27 (4-6 weeks) when i was purchasing the watch and then when confirmation came in it was June.....i hope my watch comes in with you guys.

Apple is nice

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Finally - my Apple watch is shipped. Ordered on Apr 10 8:04 am ET. 38mm SS Link bracelet. Although I understand that the initial stock was limited and manufacturing problems can happen, I would have liked to get an update once in a while. Even an email saying that the order is being processed would have been enough. I finally contacted Apple support this morning to inquire, and within two minutes the agent broke the news that the shipment is due to leave today. Next question: will it arrive tomorrow? But this is up to UPS......kudos to the Apple agent though, she was very helpful and sort of funny (and very chatty!)

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok, sorry, but I came late to the party. Not only did I just find this forum, I didn't get my order placed until 4/28.

I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with a Black Sport Band. Shipping estimate is 'June'.

I can't possibly read all 117 pages of this forum, can anybody give me a quick update on when other orders of the same configuration have been shipping vs the original estimate?

Thanks!

bean0501

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok, sorry, but I came late to the party. Not only did I just find this forum, I didn't get my order placed until 4/28.

I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with a Black Sport Band. Shipping estimate is 'June'.

I can't possibly read all 117 pages of this forum, can anybody give me a quick update on when other orders of the same configuration have been shipping vs the original estimate?

Thanks!

AshleyBhagwanani

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Delivered at 11.32am at my office via next day UPS Airsaver. Couldn't be happier! I ordered 2 of the SS with BSB. Oddly, my boss ordered one of the same and got nothing so far today. He ordered about 3 hours later on April 10th yet nothing showed up at this same address. So Apple must really be prioritizing strictly according to timeline of orders received and of course available supplies. They must have those Stainless Steel with BSB better in availability now. I'm not opening mine till I get home though... Those boxes are pretty hefty at 3lbs each!