Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't worry. When I received my wife's, I received a notification from Apple, but never UPS never had a chance to update. Received her watch the very next day. Still waiting for mine to arrive (mind you, I ordered it before hers). The 42's are definitely constrained. I'm hoping to see movement sometime this week, but who knows. Ordered my SGSB at 3:18a EST. Fingers STILL crossed.

Yeah I've gotten the email and have ups tracking whether or not it updates by tomorrow I'm not worried. Apple promised me tomorrow delivery and I will be impatiently waiting!!

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
My shipping window officially starts at midnight 5-13 thru 5-27 Not holding my breath that it ships anytime soon. Ugh!
Ordered:
4/10 at +xx:10
SGSB
Still Processing

We're in the same boat, but mine ordered 8 minutes later than you. Doesn't give me great hope if you haven't received anything yet. 4 planes heading to KY tonight, so hopefully we'll both receive notifications sooner than later.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow is day 1 of my shipping window! I truly, truly hope it doesn't take until the end (May 27th) to ship. I've never had to wait so long for something I've preordered! I know it'll be worth it.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Tomorrow is day 1 of my shipping window! I truly, truly hope it doesn't take until the end (May 27th) to ship. I've never had to wait so long for something I've preordered! I know it'll be worth it.

Its my day 1 as well. But with all the activity lately, coupled with the fact that I know the x:10 have gone out, for the SG BSB (I'm at x:13), I'm hopeful that it will arrive in the next few days.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry. When I received my wife's, I received a notification from Apple, but never UPS never had a chance to update. Received her watch the very next day. Still waiting for mine to arrive (mind you, I ordered it before hers). The 42's are definitely constrained. I'm hoping to see movement sometime this week, but who knows. Ordered my SGSB at 3:18a EST. Fingers STILL crossed.

My shipping window officially starts at midnight 5-13 thru 5-27 Not holding my breath that it ships anytime soon. Ugh!
Ordered:
4/10 at +xx:10
SGSB
Still Processing

That's what I'm saying by the time it could send me the identity thing my watch will have been here a few days. I dont know why but it says my address doesn't match my billing for my phone number which it definitely does.

@MichaelTroy @Rattso2005 @TDTHR3E @BMWandDQ The 42mm model is already constrained, not to mention the SG with BSB variants. I'm sure all of you will be surprised with updated statuses very soon. This may sound weird, but I had a dream during my regular lunch break nap this afternoon. I dreamed that I received an e-mail and t said my watch had been shipped to me. After I woke up, I checked my Apple Store app and my status had changed to "Preparing For Shipment." I didn't receive the e-mail from Apple until hours later, but UPS My Choice did alert me before Apple did.
@Megan Blok I had that same issue when I registered last year, I ended up having to call them if I remember correctly.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
@MichaelTroy @Rattso2005 @TDTHR3E @BMWandDQ The 42mm model is already constrained, not to mention the SG with BSB variants. I'm sure all of you will be surprised with updated statuses very soon. This may sound weird, but I had a dream during my regular lunch break nap this afternoon. I dreamed that I received an e-mail and t said my watch had been shipped to me. After I woke up, I checked my Apple Store app and my status had changed to "Preparing For Shipment." I didn't receive the e-mail from Apple until hours later, but UPS My Choice did alert me before Apple did.
@Megan Blok I had that same issue when I registered last year, I ended up having to call them if I remember correctly.

Ah okay. I just feel like by the time I wake up it will be out for delivery.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today! Whoo-hoo! (A day early given the original May 13 window.)

Got home tonight and I've only just started messin' with it, but, man, I can't believe anyone disses this amazing little piece of technology! Very cool! I have a "Personal Setup Session" in about 20 minutes. That, plus the very cool packaging really shows you you're getting an Apple product, thank you very much!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today! Whoo-hoo! (A day early given the original May 13 window.)

Got home tonight and I've only just started messin' with it, but, man, I can't believe anyone disses this amazing little piece of technology! Very cool! I have a "Personal Setup Session" in about 20 minutes. That, plus the very cool packaging really shows you you're getting an Apple product, thank you very much!

Congratulations, I'll be joining the watch owners club tomorrow!

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
You may end up getting it early like so many others have and will be.

I sure do hope so. I am glad that everyone is getting their watches, but I have to admit that I am extremely envious. If waiting for my apple watch is the worst thing in my life, I really can't complain though.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, this has been a journey, and I've thoroughly enjoyed following everyone's posts. My 42mm SS w/Link Bracelet ordered on April 10th at 00:07 with a delivery window of May 13-27 arrived at noon today here in sunny Sacramento, CA, after crossing the U.S. last night from Middletown, PA to Louisville, KY to Sacramento, CA. I have no idea where it traveled before that, but it made the 3,000 mile trip overnight to my home.

Once the order changes from Processing to Preparing for Shipment you can expect an actual shipment within 24 hours for this rollout. Apple is shipping Next Day Air as it tries to catch up with back orders. It really looks like the floodgates have opened, and this should be an exciting week for a lot of people.

Expect to spend a good amount of time configuring your watch using the Watch app on your iPhone. I recommend during setup you select the option to NOT install all Watch compatible apps installed on your iPhone, but rather the Later option to manually select them in the Watch app after you have a chance to play around with your watch awhile. If you select the All option, you'll be waiting a long time while it writes everything over the Bluetooth connection, only to find many of them are pretty lame at this point. Adding later lets you try each one out individually to decide whether it works for you.

I'll continue to follow this forum, but for now my focus will be turning to playing with my new toy. Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73