Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I remember checking the tracking and all that on the  watch I sold and it stayed pretty up to date. So if you have that working download the UPS app and it's fairly useful honestly. I'm pretty sure that's what I used, they are using UPS right?

Wow that's odd!! Mine still says order processed ready for ups so I dont know where it is

My credit card got the authorization last night but Apple told me it doesn't update till the card is "charged". Anyone see the difference in their credit card from the authorization to the charge?

@TDTHR3E I opted for e-mail alerts from UPS My Choice instead.
@Megan Blok That is odd, are you using UPS My Choice?
@iworld76 Mine is still listed as a temporary authorization on my barclaycard, but my watch has shipped already.

iworld76

May 7, 2015
Visit site
@iworld76 Mine is still listed as a temporary authorization on my barclaycard, but my watch has shipped already.

Mine is on a barclaycard too but status still says processing.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

No I'm not it's having identity authorization issues so I gave up. It was trying to send me something in the mail in like 2 days. I'll have my watch before then lol.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just FYI - my watch is on local truck, to deliver today... and my card hasn't been charged yet. So that's not necessarily definitive.

Sometimes you don't see the authorization...I've pre ordered before and got the initial $1 authorization that usually falls off after a few days and then when the purchases ships I see the transaction post. Almost as if it's in limbo land just waiting to post.

gshadley

May 1, 2015
Visit site
My CC got charged around 10:00 pm EDT. No change in status yet. I'm finally starting to believe my Watch is real. Maybe tomorrow? I ordered 4/10, xx:10:31. SG Aluminum BSB. My shipping date was 05/13/2015-05/27/2015.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh okay yeah that's probably a UPS My Choice feature. Whew. ⌚️��

UPS My Choice is free, I'd sign-up for it if I were you. It alerts you when something is being shipped to the address you registered with. That's how I knew it was coming before Apple sent their own e-mail.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that might just be a slow updater since it's so constrained.

I wouldn't worry. When I received my wife's, I received a notification from Apple, but never UPS never had a chance to update. Received her watch the very next day. Still waiting for mine to arrive (mind you, I ordered it before hers). The 42's are definitely constrained. I'm hoping to see movement sometime this week, but who knows. Ordered my SGSB at 3:18a EST. Fingers STILL crossed.

Rattso2005

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
My shipping window officially starts at midnight 5-13 thru 5-27 Not holding my breath that it ships anytime soon. Ugh!
Ordered:
4/10 at +xx:10
SGSB
Still Processing

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
UPS My Choice is free, I'd sign-up for it if I were you. It alerts you when something is being shipped to the address you registered with. That's how I knew it was coming before Apple sent their own e-mail.

That's what I'm saying by the time it could send me the identity thing my watch will have been here a few days. I dont know why but it says my address doesn't match my billing for my phone number which it definitely does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2