Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Haha of course! I meant more the anticipation and order status and all 3 forums I've been on. I'll probably pit stop in here after I receive my watch a few times!

Honestly I can't wait to do the same, I check every minute it seems and I know I won't see an update, I just want it to end!!

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I can't wait to do the same, I check every minute it seems and I know I won't see an update, I just want it to end!!

I know how you feel man, I really do. I think I said in here earlier I had even dreamt the stupid thing shipped! It's definitely painstaking, chin up. It will come I know that really doesn't help though lol.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I know how you feel man, I really do. I think I said in here earlier I had even dreamt the stupid thing shipped! It's definitely painstaking, chin up. It will come I know that really doesn't help though lol.

Hahah no I'm OK as long as no one gets my same watch before me that ordered after me then there will be no issues lol

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hahah no I'm OK as long as no one gets my same watch before me that ordered after me then there will be no issues lol

Yeah they're definitely going by model availability, location, and then order time. I was executing this because they filled a 4/24 order.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
SS with Blue Leather Loop bands are moving! Mine was just charged. I ordered on 4/10 at about 12:11 PDT.

Wow the Loop Bands are now even shipping........So now the SBSS Link Bracelets are the last one to remain unseen and hopefully on the horizon next. Once we see that first SBSS notification on this forum, we will know ours are coming.

Last edited:

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Wow the Loop Bands are now even shipping........So now the SBSS Link Bracelets are the last one to remain unseen and hopefully on the horizon next. Once we see that first SBSS notification on this forum, we will know ours are coming.

All leather loop bands or just blue? Size? This is really getting frustrating. I got a large leather stone loop band at XX:03 on 4/10 and no movement at all.. I call Apple and I get the run-around... oh it's first come first serve, it's color, it's that you got Apple Care Plus on yours... I'm not buying it.... Am I wrong?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
All leather loop bands or just blue? Size? This is really getting frustrating. I got a large leather stone loop band at XX:03 on 4/10 and no movement at all.. I call Apple and I get the run-around... oh it's first come first serve, it's color, it's that you got Apple Care Plus on yours... I'm not buying it.... Am I wrong?

I just asked my friend to check his Loop Band Apple Watch after I read the blue one shipped, and he said his is marked
for 'preparing for shipment' but Apple havent charged the card yet. 2:04AM CST | SS Black Loop Band. With yours being a rare color maybe that might be the hold up? But more planes are moving so hopefully you will see action.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I just asked my friend to check his Loop Band Apple Watch after I read the blue one shipped, and he said his is marked
for 'preparing for shipment' but Apple havent charged the card yet. 2:04AM CST | SS Black Loop Band. With yours being a rare color maybe that might be the hold up? But more planes are moving so hopefully you will see action.

Thank you, everybody on this board is so supportive, keeping me from going Rambo and cancelling my order. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods