Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Everyone is getting me excited because I have been holding off checking CC Card/Order status the past few days but looks like things are moving in the right direction. Anyone out there getting shipment notices from around the :15/16/17 minute mark? I sit at :16 and just checked (based on everyones great news) and nothing new on my end.

Yep, I'm at XX:18 for the 42 SGSW and no movement on my end either. Another day goes by with fingers crossed. There's something to be said for the excitement of seeing the planes land in KY, but I'm pretty much over it now. This is the longest I've ever waited for a preordered Apple item.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Yep, I'm at XX:18 for the 42 SGSW and no movement on my end either. Another day goes by with fingers crossed. There's something to be said for the excitement of seeing the planes land in KY, but I'm pretty much over it now. This is the longest I've ever waited for a preordered Apple item.

I'm sure it's been said, but how do you check the plane status?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
We have the same model and date range so I'm guessing we are not too far since my friend ordered the silver one and is delivering today and had the same date range. Once yours ships or vice versa we'll know we're close

When I ordered mine I had the '5/13-5/27' range, but when I got confirmation at 2:05AM CST, I got delivers 'June'.
So I'm hoping when they start to ship you guys watches mine will be in the same batch seeing not to many people
ordered the SBSS Link Bracelet.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered mine I had the '5/13-5/27' range, but when I got confirmation at 2:05AM CST, I got delivers 'June'.
So I'm hoping when they start to ship you guys watches mine will be in the same batch seeing not to many people
ordered the SBSS Link Bracelet.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they all ship together. I mean there's no way they haven't made enough to have a big batch to ship and like you said not a lot of the black ones were ordered so I'm sure once they ship it will be like a waterfall.

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have received more Apple email in the last two weeks - for iTunes Match and ads and other services - than in the previous six months. Each time, my breathing stops for a second and my heart sinks a little. No watch news. Just "June."

civichx12

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Confirmed Order XX:11
42MM Space Grey Black Sport Band
Expected ship 5/13 - 5/27

Still stuck in Processing. Anyone have this config get theirs yet? I've seen someone with this config and order confirmation of XX:09 have theirs ship the other day. So hoping sometime soon to get a confirmation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner