Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Also, all the Link watches must have been on the planes that landed over the weekend. Surprising we didn't see any movement right after landing like normal.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
@cwilliams706

Why does it feel like you and I are the only 2 people in existence left without an  watch shipment?

I'm holding out hope for my Space Gray Sport 42mm shipping tomorrow...

I know they gave us shipping windows, but they should throw in a free charging cable or something for how long this has taken, right?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@cwilliams706

Why does it feel like you and I are the only 2 people in existence left without an  watch shipment?

I know they gave us shipping windows, but they should throw in a free charging cable or something for how long this has taken, right?

I'm waiting. Just don't post a lot about it. Ordered 4/25 I think.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
@cwilliams706

Don't worry I'm waiting too!

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Haha well I know there's still quite a few of us!

I'm pretty tired of listening to podcasts and watching videos of other people using the  watch. Just ready to have it for myself.
The wait is worth it. I got mine last Thursday.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Haha well I know there's still quite a few of us!

I'm pretty tired of listening to podcasts and watching videos of other people using the  watch. Just ready to have it for myself.

I've been trying not to do that. I read the reviews to make sure I didn't need to cancel the order. And have been really trying to stay away from the how to's, or things I learned with Apple watch articles. It's made it a little easier, but then again I have just become obsessed with my status, these forums, and flight aware instead. Probably not the best trade.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
@cwilliams706

I'm holding out hope for my Space Gray Sport 42mm shipping tomorrow..

Still don't have mine either... Ordered on 4/10 at 3:03 est. happy for everybody that got shipping notifications today, but getting pretty pissed as well....

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Tick-toc-tick-toc... and to think I sold my Pebble Steel a few weeks ago in good faith I would have an apple watch by the 13th(ish). Graduate on Friday and would love to "sport" my Apple Watch Sport strolling across stage. Fingers crossed! Soon it will be toes as well.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 81320

4 Planes Are Heading To Louisville. Maybe more of our watches start to ship tomorrow.

Should see an update by 5am if they land before 2am. Really hope I get one today is 2 weeks one day since I've ordered. I saw 2 other 38mm WSB orders in the U.S. That were ordered 4/24 that got updated Friday which was the exact two week mark for them. Since mine fell on a Sunday (4/26 - 5/10) I'm hoping I get my update tonight as it's the first business day that I have been at the 2 week mark. Fingers, toes, and legs crossed!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
@cwilliams706

Tell me about it! Smh, I'm ready to have my watch, we've waited long enough.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods