Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm sure it's been posted around here before, but how long does it normally take for the watches to go from "Preparing for Shipment" to "Shipped"?

Mine went from preparing to shipped to shipped the same day, if I'm not mistaken.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this - i was going to post the exact same question!
Milanese Loop 42 ordered 4/10 7:30am eastern
Updated to "Preparing for shipment" some time this morning...

What's the last four of order number? I'm trying to see how far behind I am from your in our watch queue?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And did you receive it the next day, or the day after?

If I recall correctly, it shipped on Friday and I received it on Monday, however, it was in my area the entire weekend, and if the UPS customer service place was open, I would have gone and picked it up, but it is closed on the weekend.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/Link Bracelet just changed status to Preparing for Shipment! So, the floodgate is beginning to open! And, my credit card was just billed, so this is for real!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Slow to order :) Placed my order for a 42mm White Sport on Friday 5-8. Says July, here is hoping that Apple is being very very very overly cautious with ship times :)

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Everyone is getting me excited because I have been holding off checking CC Card/Order status the past few days but looks like things are moving in the right direction. Anyone out there getting shipment notices from around the :15/16/17 minute mark? I sit at :16 and just checked (based on everyones great news) and nothing new on my end.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
My friend just got charged and it says preparing for shipment. We ordered at the same time but he got the SS link and I got the SB link. So I hope I'm not too far behind

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just got my extra charging cable if that counts :) I will sit my Garmin Vivoactive on it tonight and pretend. Next to ship should be my black sport band... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR