Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the same model and it was placed on 4/10 at 12:03 am Pacific. I received mine on 4/24.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Ouch! Maybe they "accidentally" overlooked his pre-ordered. There honestly is no logical explanation for him not receiving his watch if his payment method is valid, especially since you've received yours and ordered around the same time as him. From what I've been reading, they're fulfilling XX:10+ pre-orders now for this model.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I see 7 flights that all landed by 11am EDT. Where do you see the others?

I still see 6 that have already touched down in Louisville as u said.. That is a lot of flights and since it's a weekend I expect to see cards charged.. So anyone on this forum that gets there card charged and status changed this week...please inform.. I have a while to go since like I said early im scheduled for May 29- June 11.. But nothing makes me happier than fellow apple-ites getting their products..

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my Space Grey Sport 42mm about 6 days after preorders started. Still processing after almost a month and the Apple Store Order Status checker has gone down rather frequently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my Space Grey Sport 42mm about 6 days after preorders started. Still processing after almost a month and the Apple Store Order Status checker has gone down rather frequently!

You order the most ordered watch from apple.. There are people that haven't received them and they order on the day of... You ordered 6 days after..so what is your estimated delivery? Just curious..

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
You did order 6 days after pre orders and they are only in the 10 minutes after the launch they have a ways to go before they get to 6 days after.

Man that's demoralizing. I feel for ya man. I'm just so glad I ordered a quick one. (38mm WSB Sport) ordered on the 26. Processing still.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a feeling that the rate the orders was submitted slows down considerable after the first hour or two. I would bet that an order place 6 days later is not that far behind.

TheOneRico

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
My order finally shipped! Just received a notification today and it will be here in 2 days, Tuesday! Finally!

I also got the notification today that my 42mm SS BSB shipped and will be delivered Tuesday to Hawaii. My card was charged late afternoon on Friday.

Ordered on April 10th, about 2 hours after preordering started, with an estimated delivery date of May 13-27.

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 10th of April at 6:50 AM Central time, and have a date of May29th to June 11th. What a way off we are. Cant wait to trade it for my Pebble Steel.

42 SG BSB

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a feeling that the rate the orders was submitted slows down considerable after the first hour or two. I would bet that an order place 6 days later is not that far behind.

That makes sense cuz I ordered on April 10 but at 6 pm after an in store try on appointment.. I have and update of May 29 etc. I ordered the 38 & 42 SG BSB.. I actually received 2 emails one saying my order will arrive sooner than expected quote of 3-5 weeks then a separate email of 4-6 weeks.. I'm guessing the 38 will arrive before the 42

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
That makes sense cuz I ordered on April 10 but at 6 pm after an in store try on appointment.. I have and update of May 29 etc. I ordered the 38 & 42 SG BSB.. I actually received 2 emails one saying my order will arrive sooner than expected quote of 3-5 weeks then a separate email of 4-6 weeks.. I'm guessing the 38 will arrive before the 42

If I was a betting man, my money would be on the 38.

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
You did order 6 days after pre orders and they are only in the 10 minutes after the launch they have a ways to go before they get to 6 days after.

From what I've heard they aren't putting the orders through in the order they were submitted. The SGS is completely unpredictable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73