Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I think in all of this what's made it worse is the people having far out shipping windows yet already receiving shipments. So as my window approaches I get more frustrated/excited because I was hopeful that mine would ship early too.

A friend ordered a 38mm Blue Sport at noon on April 10 and she got hers on April 24th, launch day. Her shipping window said JUNE! I ordered at 3:16am and still haven't got it.

---me too, think it's a BLUE thing--- I ordered after launch day and got my April 29th and was also a "June"er

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shipping out standalone SS/SBSS Link Bracelets and Loop Bands but our Link\Loop watches aren't shipping. In 15 minutes, it will be 30 days since preorder.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shipping out standalone SS/SBSS Link Bracelets and Loop Bands but our Link\Loop watches aren't shipping. In 15 minutes, it will be 30 days since preorder.

You can't buy a SBSS Link only the silver standalone.

Also the status page is down. Hopefully some of us get updated dates!

If Apple gets me my SBSS Link watch to me before "June" I'll forgive them lol 😂

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
You can't buy a SBSS Link only the silver standalone.

Also the status page is down. Hopefully some of us get updated dates!

If Apple gets me my SBSS Link watch to me before "June" I'll forgive them lol ��

Apple.com works, but the app version doesn't.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I've been wondering about this too. They should be pairing those bands with the watch models that we pre-ordered!

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get a better date than just June! A date range or even if it said "Kiss My A$$" or something!! I'm sorry I waited until April 24th!!!! 😭 #Processing

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I would love to get a better date than just June! A date range or even if it said "Kiss My A$$" or something!! I'm sorry I waited until April 24th!!!! 😭 #Processing

#processing is great!

I agree an update would be nice. Although my windows is coming up this week, so I have my fingers crossed I'll get it soon.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
For everyone with a window coming up there is hope!! I just checked and there are like 6 flights headed to Louisville.. There has to be some type of hope in those planes.. Fingers crossed for u guys I'm may 29th so I have long to go

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
For everyone with a window coming up there is hope!! I just checked and there are like 6 flights headed to Louisville.. There has to be some type of hope in those planes.. Fingers crossed for u guys I'm may 29th so I have long to go

I see 7 flights that all landed by 11am EDT. Where do you see the others?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am, especially since I'm seeing people getting shipping notifications who ordered the same model I did, at a later time, with a later delivery estimate and from the same country. 42MM Space Gray Sport, order placed at 0:03 PDT, delivery estimate of 4/24-5/7, still "processing". I've already had a chat with Apple support and made sure there was nothing wrong with my payment info etc. I would have rather waited all day in line than put up with this horribly planned product release.

I ordered the same model and it was placed on 4/10 at 12:03 am Pacific. I received mine on 4/24.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2