Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Got excited last night as I had a pending charge on my card. The amount pending was within a few cents of the total for one of the watches but I had hope (38mm SG BSB). Unfortunately, my bank was doing maintenance to their systems and I was not able to log on and see who it was until this morning. This morning discovered it was our family mobile phone bill :-(. Still waiting.....

Apr 11@2:00PM EST-42mm SS Link & 38mm SG BSB, Apr 28@10:00AM 42mm SG BSB

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing for me, I'm pretty bummed I was hoping to get it on Monday when I saw others have theirs ship Thursday night/Friday morning who had ordered on the 24th (38mm sport WSB). Well here's to hoping its at least soon. I dreamt the stupid thing shipped :-/

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Got excited last night as I had a pending charge on my card. The amount pending was within a few cents of the total for one of the watches but I had hope (38mm SG BSB). Unfortunately, my bank was doing maintenance to their systems and I was not able to log on and see who it was until this morning. This morning discovered it was our family mobile phone bill :-(. Still waiting.....

Apr 11@2:00PM EST-42mm SS Link & 38mm SG BSB, Apr 28@10:00AM 42mm SG BSB

Geeze... how much is your phone bill.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing for me, I'm pretty bummed I was hoping to get it on Monday when I saw others have theirs ship Thursday night/Friday morning who had ordered on the 24th (38mm sport WSB). Well here's to hoping its at least soon. I dreamt the stupid thing shipped :-/

And i thought I was the only one weird enough to dream that they checked their apple order status page that said shipped. Lol... But for real. That happened....

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Geeze... how much is your phone bill.

It is my wife, 2 daughters, my parents, my wife's parents, and my sister all on one family plan. We did this years ago to save money together. It adds up quickly when you lump it all together but then the bill is split between each of us.

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Just read on the 9to5mac website (I cannot post links yet) that Apple is preparing to ship link bands for those who ordered them. I hope that means that those that ordered the watches with link bands will have their orders shipped soon.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just read on the 9to5mac website (I cannot post links yet) that Apple is preparing to ship link bands for those who ordered them. I hope that means that those that ordered the watches with link bands will have their orders shipped soon.

Hopefully see some movement this week! :)

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site

Someone in our own forums ordered a separate link bracelet and already received it, so I would hope so!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR