Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I got my stand alone Apple Sport Band delivered today, but still no watch.... Still in "Processing" with May 13 - May 27th delivery. 42 mm large leather loop ordered at 3:03 am EST.... Getting annoyed....

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to suggest that whenever someone posts that their watch has gone into a preparing for shipment that they be sure to mark watch type and order time.

Example
42SGS BSB
4/24 9pm

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Watch scheduled to be delivered Monday

Order placed 7th may 9.20pm
Stainless steel watch white sport band
38mm

You placed the order May 7th and you're getting it Monday?!? Under a week? Are you trolling us? Because if this is legit, wtf... come on apple, first come first serve my ***...

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh no. I'm way off. I just think it will help us see a baseline for where the timeline of orders being fulfilled based on models.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
42 mm SS leather loop. And I know it's model specific, that makes sense only for people that got moved up on April 24th because maybe they produced more than they had anticipated. Clearly they still kept manufacturing more and more 38mm and shipping them out rather than slow down the 38 and pick up the 42 to get caught up on those orders before producing new 38's.... New 38 orders should be 4-6 weeks and Apple should have utilized it's resources to get caught up on 42's. People woke up at 3am to "pre-order" this item that people who didn't pre order are getting quicker... Kinda defeats the purpose of "pre-ordering" something....

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
42 mm SS leather loop. And I know it's model specific, that makes sense only for people that got moved up on April 24th because maybe they produced more than they had anticipated. Clearly they still kept manufacturing more and more 38mm and shipping them out rather than slow down the 38 and pick up the 42 to get caught up on those orders before producing new 38's.... New 38 orders should be 4-6 weeks and Apple should have utilized it's resources to get caught up on 42's. People woke up at 3am to "pre-order" this item that people who didn't pre order are getting quicker... Kinda defeats the purpose of "pre-ordering" something....

If you try to order and of the SS 38mm watches the lead time is at least 3-4 weeks. When I checked it a few days ago a few watches were at 1-2 weeks. It would seem either there have been a lot of recent orders for those sizes or Apple did just what you are saying. Also I don't believe that that person ordered a watch yesterday and is getting in Monday. Sounds very fishy to me.

Jadeylou

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Sorry but it's not a troll. Completely understand the frustration. If you go into the apple website and look at the 38mm watch. Not the sport. But with the sport band (UK) White the delivery estimate is 1-2 weeks. That's the one I've ordered. I'm just as surprised as you lot that's it's coming so soon!
I must've caught it at a really good time

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
If you try to order and of the SS 38mm watches the lead time is at least 3-4 weeks. When I checked it a few days ago a few watches were at 1-2 weeks. It would seem either there have been a lot of recent orders for those sizes or Apple did just what you are saying. Also I don't believe that that person ordered a watch yesterday and is getting in Monday. Sounds very fishy to me.

As you said, I did see them quote 1-2 weeks on some model's of the 38 mm and everyone that orders the 38 does seem to get it earlier than the expected shipping time. So slightly less than 1 week for delivery is certainly possible. Lets hope that's what they are doing... I have the May 13th - May 27th delivery date... I was hoping that it would be on the earlier end of that, however, I had April 29th to May 12th for my stand alone band, and that just came today... so I'm not getting my hopes up I'll have it by next Wednesday...

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
As you said, I did see them quote 1-2 weeks on some model's of the 38 mm and everyone that orders the 38 does seem to get it earlier than the expected shipping time. So slightly less than 1 week for delivery is certainly possible. Lets hope that's what they are doing... I have the May 13th - May 27th delivery date... I was hoping that it would be on the earlier end of that, however, I had April 29th to May 12th for my stand alone band, and that just came today... so I'm not getting my hopes up I'll have it by next Wednesday...

I also have the May13-27 window. Which watch did you order and when? I have the 42mm SG BSB at X:13

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry but it's not a troll. Completely understand the frustration. If you go into the apple website and look at the 38mm watch. Not the sport. But with the sport band (UK) White the delivery estimate is 1-2 weeks. That's the one I've ordered. I'm just as surprised as you lot that's it's coming so soon!
I must've caught it at a really good time

Lucky you. I thought about doing that, just to get a watch. I'm growing increasingly impatient waiting for my 42mm SG BSB.

Jadeylou

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get.

Jadeylou

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Lucky you. I thought about doing that, just to get a watch. I'm growing increasingly impatient waiting for my 42mm SG BSB.

I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get.

Yeah, the people I know that have 42's all did it with the sport band. (which I ordered my sport band separately). So I regret not ordering 42 mm black sport band and then ordering my leather loop separate instead... I'd probably have it by now... Which is kinda dumb that it's done that way...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2