Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Did ANYONE receive their 42mm SS Milanese Loop yet? I ordered mine within 10 minutes of launch and have a May 13-26 delivery window. Just trying to figure this out. Thanks so much.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I honestly feel that there isn't a rhyme or reason to when people are getting which versions of the watch. Since the SG sport black band was the most popular you'd think more of those would have gone out but those are seeming to be few and far between.

Andrew Pratt

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order for the 42mm SS BSB on the 24th of April and this morning my card was charged and it went to shipping pretty quickly and now it is in Sydney only 1hr away from me with scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I was not expecting the watch till mid June. yes I am in Australia so it is different to the US or Canada but still the watches are definitely moving now.

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
OMG. My card was just charged! I'm now getting ready for shipping. I actually never thought it would happen. I was getting ready to cancel my order. 🍻

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Another night without any progress on my 42 SG BSB! From what I can tell most action happens overnight so it looks like another weekend waiting! my delivery date is 5/12-5/26 so I'm hoping it's here by Tuesday!!

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you ordered a stand alone band they seem to be shipping those next day as well. Mine is scheduled to arrive today and is within the window they originally gave me, April 29-May 12.

They are coming, slowly but surely.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Yet another morning waking up in processing purgatory.

Apple doesn't seem to have any order to making sure that those that placed their order at say 3:10am get theirs ahead of someone that placed it at noon same day.

I don't know if participating in this thread has helped or hurt my patience struggles, but at least you all know what I'm feeling!

jburnham

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered the 42mm Apple Watch with the Milanese Loop on April 10 and I am still in the "Processing" order status.

Order cal aims deliver May 13 - May 27.

Hoping for change.

?JB

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro