Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

MrLogan

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My standalone brown leather loop just shipped today. Shipping notification half an hour ago. Ordered on 4/10 at 12:05 AM. My 42 SS Link is still processing though.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
You should have it within 2 days probably 1. The one I sold on Ebay did the same thing but track the shipment and you'll see that thing is on the millennium falcon at light speed coming to you.

I just got a notification it has officially shipped and will be delivered to my mom in Hawaii tomorrow!

I'm both excited she'll have it for Mother's Day and super jelly cuz mine still has a vague "June" delivery.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Got an update on one of my orders. I got a more specific date for my black sport band with space gray pin. Originally it said "May" now says 2-3wks and a range of May 26-June 1. So at least I got some kind of movement. My SBSS Link still shows June though 😔 with no specific dates.

You're getting closer. Last night one of my ordered went from 4-6 weeks down to 3-5 and then this morning preparing for shipment and then just 5 minutes ago I got tracking and it's being deliver tomorrow.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Man, I'm happy to hear some of you are getting your watch but when you say you ordered your the day after I did its kind of infuriating ha.

The taptic issue must really be bigger than we though on the SG BB

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 42mm SG BSB XX:05 4/10 with original ship dates 5/13-27 to Los Angeles.

Apple notification yesterday out of the blue that the order "shipped" and it arrived this morning, a whole week before the estimated ship dates. :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1430948956.397725.jpg

Very happy that I ordered the 42! It ships with the larger band on it so when I first tried it on, I was like, "uh-oh!" 😳 But luckily it's easy to switch out with the smaller band and it fits fine on the smallest hole. YAY!

Now just waiting for my husband's watch to ship! We ordered his a minute after mine because someone at the pre-order party thread mentioned that per their convo with someone at Apple you could only order one watch per Apple ID so I didn't want to chance ordering 2 at the same time and risk having it not go through. Apparently the Apple rep was mistaken because people were able to purchase multiple watches. ;)

So poor hub just has to wait a little longer. 😂 But he's ok with it because he wants me to figure out how to use it first anyway!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 42mm SG BSB XX:05 4/10 with original ship dates 5/13-27 to Los Angeles.

Apple notification yesterday out of the blue that the order "shipped" and it arrived this morning, a whole week before the estimated ship dates. :)

View attachment 81188

Very happy that I ordered the 42! It ships with the larger band on it so when I first tried it on, I was like, "uh-oh!" 😳 But luckily it's easy to switch out with the smaller band and it fits fine on the smallest hole. YAY!

Now just waiting for my husband's watch to ship! We ordered his a minute after mine because someone at the pre-order party thread mentioned that per their convo with someone at Apple you could only order one watch per Apple ID so I didn't want to chance ordering 2 at the same time and risk having it not go through. Apparently the Apple rep was mistaken because people were able to purchase multiple watches. ;)

So poor hub just has to wait a little longer. 😂 But he's ok with it because he wants me to figure out how to use it first anyway!

Your watch looks great!

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am getting delivery tomorrow. I may not be home to sign for the package. Can I have it re-directed to local UPS or do I have to wait until after they try to deliver it?

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I am getting delivery tomorrow. I may not be home to sign for the package. Can I have it re-directed to local UPS or do I have to wait until after they try to deliver it?

you should be able to contact ups and have them hold it at the local hub, were you could pick it up.

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Been watching all the lucky people that have gotten their watches. Still waiting for my SG BSB that I ordered on the 10th at 6:45 central. Still have the May 29 to Jun 11 delivery date. Sigh.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Been watching all the lucky people that have gotten their watches. Still waiting for my SG BSB that I ordered on the 10th at 6:45 central. Still have the May 29 to Jun 11 delivery date. Sigh.

You're not alone. I order at 3:20pm EST and am still waiting for mine too. My wife's smaller one was received today. Apparently, they didn't predict how many of the larger SG BSB's would be ordered. Makes you wonder if the same mistakes would've been made if SJ was still in charge. I'm still holding out hope that it will be soon.

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Just saw on Yahoo that they were getting ready to put "pick up at store" option on he watches. They are claiming apple is catching up on pre orders.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77