Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so now I'm confused this morning I checked my status changed from processing to preparing for shipment. My card was charged but Then I just got an email from apple that my watch should arrive in 3-5 weeks.

I'm confused when it switches from processing to preparing does that mean it's shipping soon or within the quoted window?

Just curious this watch is for my mom and I got excited that it might arrive in time for Mother's Day.

What did you pre-order and when did you submit it?

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 42mm Milanese Loop April 10th, at 2:06AM CST. Got confirmation at 2:16AM. The delivery window is May 13-26.
My card has not been charged. They are still processing my order.

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on the 24th and got a confirmation at 8:59pm. Still sitting on Pricessing for a estimate of June. 42mm Space Gray Sport W Black Band.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Once they charge your card and you get the congratulations text message, Apple is really shipping the watches fast. Received notification yesterday and my wife's arrived today (ordered SGS 38 on 4/10 at 3:20a). I'm still in processing for mine (ordered SGS on 4/10 at 3:18a). Since she doesn't know, I'm waiting until I give it to her since she only thought I ordered one for myself.

Reading the posts help me to keep the faith for those who are started to receive good news. For those who haven't yet well, misery loves company.

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 38 mm SSML on April 17 after try-on. Original delivery window May 28 to June 3 which changed to May 20 to May 28 last week. This morning credit card charged, shipping notification five hours later. Delivers May 7!!!!!!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 38 mm SSML on April 17 after try-on. Original delivery window May 28 to June 3 which changed to May 20 to May 28 last week. This morning credit card charged, shipping notification five hours later. Delivers May 7!!!!!!

Those 38mm models are shipping/delivering so fast! I don't regret pre-ordering the 42mm model, but can we get some of that luck too? Lol

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok so now I'm confused this morning I checked my status changed from processing to preparing for shipment. My card was charged but Then I just got an email from apple that my watch should arrive in 3-5 weeks.

I'm confused when it switches from processing to preparing does that mean it's shipping soon or within the quoted window?

Just curious this watch is for my mom and I got excited that it might arrive in time for Mother's Day.

You should have it within 2 days probably 1. The one I sold on Ebay did the same thing but track the shipment and you'll see that thing is on the millennium falcon at light speed coming to you.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Got an update on one of my orders. I got a more specific date for my black sport band with space gray pin. Originally it said "May" now says 2-3wks and a range of May 26-June 1. So at least I got some kind of movement. My SBSS Link still shows June though 😔 with no specific dates.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got an update on one of my orders. I got a more specific date for my black sport band with space gray pin. Originally it said "May" now says 2-3wks and a range of May 26-June 1. So at least I got some kind of movement. My SBSS Link still shows June though 😔 with no specific dates.

Congratulations, you're getting closer to the end now.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to be patient, but reading about everyone else getting there's is weighing on me, smh.

Just hang in there buddy, I hope I get mine soon since I ordered at :05 EDT but you know that already since we spoke about that lol. On the plus side think how rare our watches will be, at least for a very long time :D