Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

andifreels

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
One day left on my delivery window, sure would be nice to get an email or something from Apple saying "Sorry you got up in the middle of the night and wasted your time pre-ordering our product. The good news is you'll get it, the bad is we have no idea when and our delivery estimates and order of precedence mean nothing."

42MM Space Gray Sport ordered at 00:03 PDT with a date range of 4/24 - 5/7 still processing. U.S./California

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
On another note, I also ordered a white standalone band. Anyone got any standalone bands yet?

My other order (the watch I bought & sold on eBay already) I also ordered an extra charging cable which arrived on the 22nd ahead of the watch.

My white sport band standalone says shipping in May.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
One day left on my delivery window, sure would be nice to get an email or something from Apple saying "Sorry you got up in the middle of the night and wasted your time pre-ordering our product. The good news is you'll get it, the bad is we have no idea when and our delivery estimates and order of precedence mean nothing."

42MM Space Gray Sport ordered at 00:03 PDT with a date range of 4/24 - 5/7 still processing. U.S./California

It's amazing the difference between your order and mine led to weeks of difference in shipping window...

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
On another note, I also ordered a white standalone band. Anyone got any standalone bands yet?

My other order (the watch I bought & sold on eBay already) I also ordered an extra charging cable which arrived on the 22nd ahead of the watch.

I received charging cable on 4/24. My wife 38MM stand alone white sport band status is shipping 'May' like yours. My stand along black sport band is in preparing to ship status. Ordered all of these 4/10 2:05AM CST (when I got confirmation e-mail).

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
It's here! It's beautiful! 42mm Space Grey Sport. And yes, I'm totally rockin' the Mickey face.
Putting good vibes out for everyone else still waiting.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Talked to Apple again (3rd time) says my order is in great shape and quotes my delivery window 5/13-27. So still waiting for my 42mm SG BSB ordered at XX:13.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Talked to Apple again (3rd time) says my order is in great shape and quotes my delivery window 5/13-27. So still waiting for my 42mm SG BSB ordered at XX:13.

I've wasted too much of my time speaking to Apple asking where my watch is (same model as yours) and always get the same reply of basically telling me what my delivery date is! Its not the guy on the other end of the lines fault but surely they must understand that this has been a massive MOD EDIT and have a bit of sympathy with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I've wasted too much of my time speaking to Apple asking where my watch is (same model as yours) and always get the same reply of basically telling me what my delivery date is! Its not the guy on the other end of the lines fault but surely they must understand that this has been a massive MOD EDIT and have a bit of sympathy with us.

Its frustrating. I know that they are given specific instructions on what to and not to say. I don't blame the reps I've spoken to. I just wish that I knew when the watch was coming. An arbitrary 2 week period given to me 26 days ago, hardly seems like it could be accurate. While ideally I want my watch now, I would be happy if a human gave me an updated date range of when it would arrive. I'm disappointed that Apple hasn't made any statements about the release so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

andifreels

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
It's amazing the difference between your order and mine led to weeks of difference in shipping window...

Yep, although the delivery windows are proving to be complete works of fiction for most. I already know two people in the same region who ordered the same model as I did minutes to hours later, had a later delivery window and now have their watches. This is the last time I pre-order an Apple product.

May 6, 2015
Visit site
It looks like a lot of the April 10th orders are starting to trickle in. Now it seems like a good time to add my order from late April.

I ordered a 42mm SS BSB on April 24th. It says Processing and Available to Ship: June

Anyone else from the late April / June shipping window out there?

P.S. I'm patient. I understand that June means June. I just hope that I receive the shipment before you can go and buy one at the Apple Store.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone figure out whether the Watches come with their shipping destination straight from China or is the owner determined when the Watch hits the States?

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
It looks like a lot of the April 10th orders are starting to trickle in. Now it seems like a good time to add my order from late April.

I ordered a 42mm SS BSB on April 24th. It says Processing and Available to Ship: June

Anyone else from the late April / June shipping window out there?

Hate to bring you bad news dude but I can see you waiting a while! waiting for the same watch, ordered 4 minutes after the pre orders went live and I'm still in the processing hell! I hope that Apple receive a huge batch at once and clear a lot of the back orders for guys like you who will have to wait months to get a watch.

I doubt that the more popular editions will be going into stores before August at this rate!

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hate to bring you bad news dude but I can see you waiting a while! waiting for the same watch, ordered 4 minutes after the pre orders went live and I'm still in the processing hell! I hope that Apple receive a huge batch at once and clear a lot of the back orders for guys like you who will have to wait months to get a watch.

I doubt that the more popular editions will be going into stores before August at this rate!

I had my order confirmation in my inbox 2 minutes after everything went live and i'm still in processing hell also. :/

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Please make sure to log in and update when your credit card is charged and/or status changes to Preparing to Ship.

What was your shipping estimate?

I figure once you guys see some movement there will be hope for the end of June.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Please make sure to log in and update when your credit card is charged and/or status changes to Preparing to Ship.

What was your shipping estimate?

I figure once you guys see some movement there will be hope for the end of June.

I've got an estimate of 12th May through to 26th May, still no charge on the credit card! On the flip side I know people who have had theirs weeks before their shipping date so all is not lost.

I was confident that I would have mine before my shipping date, not really that sure anymore. My advice would be to just go with the estimated shipping dates and if it comes before its a bonus because the last few weeks of constant F5'in my order status screen has been hell

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've got an estimate of 12th May through to 26th May, still no charge on the credit card! On the flip side I know people who have had theirs weeks before their shipping date so all is not lost.

I was confident that I would have mine before my shipping date, not really that sure anymore. My advice would be to just go with the estimated shipping dates and if it comes before its a bonus because the last few weeks of constant F5'in my order status screen has been hell

I hope we're able to get ours towards the beginning of our delivery estimate!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok so now I'm confused this morning I checked my status changed from processing to preparing for shipment. My card was charged but Then I just got an email from apple that my watch should arrive in 3-5 weeks.

I'm confused when it switches from processing to preparing does that mean it's shipping soon or within the quoted window?

Just curious this watch is for my mom and I got excited that it might arrive in time for Mother's Day.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I received my 38 SS Milanese Loop on Friday. I ordered it with a blue sport band on 4/10 at 6:45PM EST. The watch arrived before the estimated May 13th window. The band's shipping window is 4/29-5/12. It is now preparing to ship and the card was charged. It has been preparing to ship since last night. I wonder what the shipping speed is for stand alone bands. I am sure I will have it by the 12th.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox