Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Finally some movement. I ordered two watches, one for my wife under her account (shhh...it's a surprise) and one for me under my account. Ordered a 42 SG Sport for me at 3:18am and still no movement. My wife's order for a 38 SG Sport was placed at 3:20am and has been charged and is preparing for shipment - go figure. Hopefully the other order will follow suit. Fingers crossed.

priyanthn

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
WOW lol. Let me make you all feel a bit happy (or mad depending on the people who read it). I ordered it on the 23rd of April....It says processing and the delivery time frame says june. From what I see here, I don't expect to see my credit card being charged until mid may or even early june. But damnnnnnn thats one longgggg wait time 0.0 I do feel bad for those folks that ordered on 4/10. Oh and its 42mm Aluminum casing with black sports band.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My spouse's 42mm SS w/Black Sport Band is now scheduled to arrive today. My 42mm SS w/link bracelet is still in Processing mode. Both watches were ordered at 00:07 AM on April 10th.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered at XX 08 10/04 with a 12/05 - 26/05 delivery date . I still haven't had any update on my 42" Black Sports Strap. I have been asking for an update from Apple and nothing! I even think it might now go past 12/05 now! So disappointed in Apple

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For those still waiting for movement on their orders, here's my status update -

Ordered a 42mm SS with Milanese band on 4/10, received email confirmation at 10 minutes after pre-orders went live, delivery window of 4/24 - 5/8. Had seen absolutely no movement until FINALLY, this evening my credit card has a pending charge and my order is now Preparing to Ship. So much for the under promise and over deliver line, but with any luck I'll have my watch by Wednesday.

Probably completely unrelated, but I did have a chat with an Apple rep online this morning about my order. Didn't give me much info other than there were no "red flag" issues on my order and that until my shipping window passed there was nothing additional they could do for me.

TL:DR - If you ordered a 42mm SS watch, it is coming, but probably not until the later part of your shipping window.

So I guess I was correct about this stock being constrained, huh?

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I ordered at XX 08 10/04 with a 12/05 - 26/05 delivery date . I still haven't had any update on my 42" Black Sports Strap. I have been asking for an update from Apple and nothing! I even think it might now go past 12/05 now! So disappointed in Apple

So ur disappointed in Apple for what looks like a delivery in the exact 2 week range they give you

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Till May 8th, no-one will have missed their window.

Although I suspect there could be a few.

Other companies are far worse at this...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd say the thing getting on peoples' patience isn't that they've missed their window, it's that orders that were placed later with later delivery dates are being sent before earlier ones in cases. It seems that purchases are not being fulfilled in the order received. Granted, I do understand that demand on different finishes and bands could also effect this, but a good play on the manufacturer would be to push to build units based on the requests received and not to just push out what they have when they have it.

In my case, a friend ordered 14 hours after me and received both units (42mm Sport silver blue and white bands). My order confirmed at 3:06am EST (42mm Sport Space Grey) and is still processing after my card pre-authed over a week ago. That is understandably a little frustrating along with the fact that they're about to start pre-ordered in several more countries in the coming week when they haven't filled current orders yet.

Granted, will I cancel my order? No. Will a still complain? Maybe a little. But like most, I'm just excited to get my hands on this great new tech.

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
This thread should be a safe place for Apple lovers to share in the anticipation and fun. I enjoy the info and conversations myself.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
So ur disappointed in Apple for what looks like a delivery in the exact 2 week range they give you

I would understand where you are coming from but the fact that my brother in law ordered exactly the same watch at XX 04 and his was delivered last week, it's kind of increased my frustration. And lets not forget that a 4-6 week waiting time in the first instance is a bit of a joke in itself

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Well folks in UK, got my 38mm Space Gray Sport with Black Strap today, was not expecting it today as all weekend it was not showing as in transit, even yesterday it was still showing "delayed", in fact this morning it was still the same at 8.30am, then I received a text saying "today is the day", it arrived about 3pm, having used a Pebble for a while, this blows it out the water apart from battery life, its beautiful compared to Pebble, OK the 42mm would have been better, maybe, but ?299 was my stretch, I'll start saving now for version 2, maybe next year I'll have saved enough.

Rattso2005

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I would understand where you are coming from but the fact that my brother in law ordered exactly the same watch at XX 04 and his was delivered last week, it's kind of increased my frustration. And lets not forget that a 4-6 week waiting time in the first instance is a bit of a joke in itself

I own android and IOS devices. Google does this stuff all the time when they release new Nexus devices. They have a pre-order period, the website will crash, and delivery lead times are horrendous. I have cut Google slack because they arent a hardware company. Apple has no excuse. What gets me is why do these companies even offer a pre-order period if the lead times are going to be 4+ wks. My delivery window hasnt changed since I ordered at 10 after midnight on the 10th. I dont expect it to either. Still mid- late May. :(

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I own android and IOS devices. Google does this stuff all the time when they release new Nexus devices. They have a pre-order period, the website will crash, and delivery lead times are horrendous. I have cut Google slack because they arent a hardware company. Apple has no excuse. What gets me is why do these companies even offer a pre-order period if the lead times are going to be 4+ wks. My delivery window hasnt changed since I ordered at 10 after midnight on the 10th. I dont expect it to either. Still mid- late May. :(

There are quite a few of us in the world that feel your pain my friend. Apple slipped up on this one.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well folks in UK, got my 38mm Space Gray Sport with Black Strap today, was not expecting it today as all weekend it was not showing as in transit, even yesterday it was still showing "delayed", in fact this morning it was still the same at 8.30am, then I received a text saying "today is the day", it arrived about 3pm, having used a Pebble for a while, this blows it out the water apart from battery life, its beautiful compared to Pebble, OK the 42mm would have been better, maybe, but ?299 was my stretch, I'll start saving now for version 2, maybe next year I'll have saved enough.

Don't count on Apple Watch 2 next year, I'd say 2017 or later just like they used to do on the Apple TV

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
There are quite a few of us in the world that feel your pain my friend. Apple slipped up on this one.

As much as I want to blame Apple I don't think its their fault. They could of just shipped those units with the bad Haptic Engine and then we all get our watches and we will be so happy to have them, then 2 months down the road after we spent $999 to $1099 on our link watches we have to go to an Apple Store and have them fix it or replace it if they even have replacement units. So all I'm saying they made the right move to scrap those bad units and not ship them and that's why we have to wait. Trust me I don't like the wait myself, first Apple launch that I don't have the product on release day.

But still keeping positive that we get our links before June!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner