Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Granted, I'm scheduled to receive my Watch this coming Monday, I am still amazed at the lack of patience and flat out disdain for not being among the first to get an Watch. Apple is a well-known company, but it is not "all-knowing". It could not have known the level of issues it would have from one of its suppliers. It could not have known the exact amount of Watches it would sell and definitely could not have known which color scheme would sell the most. It has been less than a month since orders went live, and only 8 days since the first Watch started appearing in the hands of the masses. Let's keep our expectations in proper perspective....:)

Last edited:

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Granted, I'm scheduled to receive my Watch this coming Monday, I am still amazed at the lack of patience and flat out disdain for not being among the first to get an Watch. Apple is a well-known company, but it is not "all-knowing". They could not have known the level of issues it would have from one of its suppliers. It could not have known the exact amount of Watches it would sell and definitely could not have known which color scheme would sell most. It has been less than a month since orders went live, and only 8 days since the first Watch started appearing in the hands of the masses. Let's keep out expectations in proper perspective....:)

Agree.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the struggle has been meeting the demand for an unachievable launch date, they should have taken the pre orders, work out what was an achievable launch date due to the pre order demand, and then announced a launch date that meant you got it on that date.

What would be the point of that? Everyone has been getting their watch within the allocated delivery dates.

If they waited to choose a launch date until all the pre-orders came in, everyone who has the watch now wouldn't have it, that seems a pretty pointless way to go about it.

Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't spend all that money on a product without having at least some idea of when i'm likely to get it..

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Canceled my 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop that had a shipping date of June but, randomly changed to August WTF… Decided to bite the bullet and buy one off of Ebay… Hope things get sorted out with Apple and they can start shipping them out ASAP! Good Luck Guys and Gals!

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I woke up to a notification via the UPS app of a departure scan from Charlotte, NC. Unfortunately, the UPS Customer Service Center is closed on the weekend so Monday's delivery is still in play.

I'm 2 hrs from there! I'll just pick it up for us erm...I mean you. 😜

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Canceled my 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop that had a shipping date of June but, randomly changed to August WTF? Decided to bite the bullet and buy one off of Ebay? Hope things get sorted out with Apple and they can start shipping them out ASAP! Good Luck Guys and Gals!

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't want to pay a ~$200-$300 premium on it.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
38mm Space Grey Sport with Black Sport Band. Ordered xx:10 on 4/10 with 5/13 - 5/27 delivery date. My credit card was just charged. :). I live in California.

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
38mm Space Grey Sport with Black Sport Band. Ordered xx:10 on 4/10 with 5/13 - 5/27 delivery date. My credit card was just charged. :). I live in California.

Wtf. I ordered two before you at a :02 time stamp and my CC hasn't been charged yet and still "processing". I'm in nor cal

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It's not that I'm being impatient. I'm all sorts of patient. It's just FRUSTRATING when people have clearly ordered theirs hours and minutes AFTER you and got their watch(es) already and I'm still stuck in "processing" limbo

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not that I'm being impatient. I'm all sorts of patient. It's just FRUSTRATING when people have clearly ordered theirs hours and minutes AFTER you and got their watch(es) already and I'm still stuck in "processing" limbo

Mine is the 38mm tho. That makes a difference.

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine is the 38mm tho. That makes a difference.

It shouldn't matter if it was 38 or 42MM. The point is it was ordered after. What was the point in pre ordering right as the app/site went live if I'm getting my watches after people who ordered later than I?! It's getting ridiculous.

redsoxgrl

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Been following the forums for about a week now, but figured I would reply now since my apple watch is preparing for shipment!

Model: 38mm white sport band
Order Date: April 17, 2015
Processing: to ship June
EOD: May 21-June 4th

Just changed today to "Preparing for shipment", check CC and it has pending charges for the watch + applecare! Hoping to have it soon!

ETA: I placed a separate order for a pink sport band and a black sport band. Both still "Processing" and "ships in may".

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 3.43.07 PM.png

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
It shouldn't matter if it was 38 or 42MM. The point is it was ordered after. What was the point in pre ordering right as the app/site went live if I'm getting my watches after people who ordered later than I?! It's getting ridiculous.

Your frustration is very understandable. It would appear apple is shipping watches on a first come first serve basis based on specific watch ordered and region. You may be next on the list for your SS BSB, but someone who ordered a 3 8MM WSB Sport watch after you may get it first because they are next up for that specific watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73