Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So, when Apple sends out watches from the factory are they already heading to their owners, or are their owners determined when they hit the states at a warehouse?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So, when Apple sends out watches from the factory are they already heading to their owners, or are their owners determined when they hit the states at a warehouse?
Interesting question... Depends on where/when each gets a tracking number for a customer order... My iPhone5 came straight from China... while a 4S I ordered showed a shipping point of origin at a distribution warehouse here in the USA...

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Until supply catches up to demand, I believe (IMO) that they are designated coming out of the factory. Once the production catches up, they will fill an order from whichever location is closest that has it and they can adjust the system on the fly. This has not always been the case however, but it certainly is why Apple has done so well logistically speaking. I know it doesn't seem like it right now since we're chomping at the bit but they will correct their errors as quickly as possible I'm sure. It's all a numbers game and sometimes they miss.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You'll have it soon enough?I think Apple is using overnight delivery. I went from Preparing to ship on late Wednesday afternoon to having it in my hands mid day Thursday.

I received your reply while I was driving home and unable to respond. I kid you not, but I just walked inside, heard an email notification, checked it and saw that it was a shipping notice from Apple letting me know that my Watch should arrive this coming Monday. Furthermore, while still typing this reply, I also received an SMS message stating the same. Now I'm pumped....

Last edited:

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I am seriously considering buying one from someone on Ebay… but, with all of the "do I really know I'm getting an apple watch" questions running through my mind I'll probably just wait till June...

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
42mm sport white 8:08am delivered 24th
42mm SS BSB 8:07am delivered 30th
42mm space grey 8:05am delivers tomorrow.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am seriously considering buying one from someone on Ebay? but, with all of the "do I really know I'm getting an apple watch" questions running through my mind I'll probably just wait till June...

I'd hold off from doing that, if I were you. Look at my situation. I ordered the Watch Sport around 7 PM on April 13th. That's 3 days after orders went live. My original shipping date was "June" and did not include a date range. Now if my Watch arrives this coming Monday, as expected, then it will have been exactly 3 weeks from ordering it to receiving it, and a mere week and a ? later than those who received theirs on April 24th.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I'd hold off from doing that, if I were you. Look at my situation. I ordered the Watch Sport around 7 PM on April 13th. That's 3 days after orders went live. My original shipping date was "June" and did not include a date range. Now if my Watch arrives this coming Monday, as expected, then it will have been exactly 3 weeks from ordering it to receiving it, and a mere week and a ? later than those who received theirs on April 24th.

See I don't get that, I order 19 minutes after the hour it went live and I get mine between May 29 - June 11 ugh Apple your killing me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
See I don't get that, I order 19 minutes after the hour it went live and I get mine between May 29 - June 11 ugh Apple your killing me.

I hear you, and I don't have an answer for you. I was prepared to wait until some time in June to receive it, but I'll gladly take the earlier date. Hang tough...

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
They need to start shipping whatever inventory they have for the link bracelets already.

Agreed! Ordered on the 10th and received my order confirmation at :02. Still nothing. :/ It' starting to get a bit ridiculous that Apple is having bands hold up their watches to their customers.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I received your reply while I was driving home and unable to respond. I kid you not, but I just walked inside, heard an email notification, checked it and saw that it was a shipping notice from Apple letting me know that my Watch should arrive this coming Monday. Furthermore, while still typing this reply, I also received an SMS message stating the same. Now I'm pumped....

When did you order yours?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I got this notification on my phone today for one of our old phones and at first glance I thought it was for the Watch order!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1430525178.780183.jpg

Grrrr. Arrrggh! 😡 Oh well, LOL!

Any movement on 42 SG BSB watches in the Los Angeles area? 😜🔨
We ordered two watches at XX:05 on the 10th. Still processing for 5/13-27. 😕

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods