Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

"Now that the calendar has turned to May, it is likely that Apple has simply bumped forward its original June estimates for 42mm models to July to remain conservative. Many pre-orders with initial shipping estimates of 4-6 weeks or later have already been shipped or delivered, as Apple appears to be making up ground on most models.

The only two Apple Watches that remain virtually nowhere to be seen are the 38mm and 42mm Space Black with Link Bracelet models, both of which remain available to ship in 4-6 weeks or later for most customers."

Yeah I just want my 42MM Space Black link!! 😭😭

jeffwarnick

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

"Now that the calendar has turned to May, it is likely that Apple has simply bumped forward its original June estimates for 42mm models to July to remain conservative. Many pre-orders with initial shipping estimates of 4-6 weeks or later have already been shipped or delivered, as Apple appears to be making up ground on most models.

The only two Apple Watches that remain virtually nowhere to be seen are the 38mm and 42mm Space Black with Link Bracelet models, both of which remain available to ship in 4-6 weeks or later for most customers."

And the leather loop. Zero confirmed shipments.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My status has changed from "processing" to "preparing to ship".....yeah, right! :)...I want that sucker to say "shipped with the truck in the neighborhood"...(laughing)

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys

Ordered 38MM SS w\Maleness and 42MM SS Space Black w\Black Link at 2:06AM.
Wife received hers on launch day (4/24) and my delivery just say "JUNE" like WTF apple.
It seems like there is no action on the link. When you check youtube for unboxing all you
see it sport bands and maleness, no sign of any links. Also when you check e-bay for links
they have June dates to. Its like they didn't have link watches readily available to begin with.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site

"Now that the calendar has turned to May, it is likely that Apple has simply bumped forward its original June estimates for 42mm models to July to remain conservative. Many pre-orders with initial shipping estimates of 4-6 weeks or later have already been shipped or delivered, as Apple appears to be making up ground on most models. "

Maybe many, but certainly not all. I ordered the Space Grey Sport 42 at 3:18a and 38 at 3:20a on 4/10, was quoted 4 to 6 weeks and still nothing on either. I'll just continue to wait and wait and wait...is that the Jeopardy music I hear? Someone call TC and see what's going on.

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Mine still says June. Ordered on the 11th east coast US. 42mm SS Link. Wifes watch, Space Grey BSB, is on the same order and it has a May 21 to June 4 ship date.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got the shipment notification, says it'll be here by the 5th.

Do Apple deliver on Weekends/Bank holidays? If not, I guess I can expect it Tuesday at the earliest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh