Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Got my 42mm SS Milanese band watch at 6PM last evening.
Been customizing and getting used to it ever since.

I have a Pebble Steel and Microsoft Band. Setup on the Apple Watch is about as simple as it could be.

Notifications are totally different and will take some getting used to.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Card has been charged & my status has changed to "preparing for dispatch", SG Sport 42mm black band, was in the 12th May - 26th May bracket so thats a nice surprise. No tracking info yet

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyone that ordered on or after April 24th that was given a June shipping date but, has already received their watch? I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese loop on April 24th at Approximately 12:30 PM… My status is still Processing and shipping is still June.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyone that ordered on or after April 24th that was given a June shipping date but, has already received their watch? I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese loop on April 24th at Approximately 12:30 PM… My status is still Processing and shipping is still June.

Hate to say it, but with a 24th Order I'm thinking it will stay sometime in June. I ordered on the 10th at XX:19 after the hour and I have may 29th - June 11th. But I hope everything shifts and we can all get them earlier.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I just received my 42mm SS BSB order on the 10th at 3:07. I was stuck in processing until yesterday morning. It went from preparing to ship to shipped pretty fast.

It looks like they are making headway on the first window orders. Hopefully everyone receives their orders soon.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

"Now that the calendar has turned to May, it is likely that Apple has simply bumped forward its original June estimates for 42mm models to July to remain conservative. Many pre-orders with initial shipping estimates of 4-6 weeks or later have already been shipped or delivered, as Apple appears to be making up ground on most models.

The only two Apple Watches that remain virtually nowhere to be seen are the 38mm and 42mm Space Black with Link Bracelet models, both of which remain available to ship in 4-6 weeks or later for most customers."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner