Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple screwed this up big time.

Well I can't blame them. Knowing now that the taptic engine had issues from the one manufacturer I give them a big thumbs up to not ship them out like that. Yeah we would of had our watches but after a few weeks have it replaced or they would have to issue a recall. I rather wait and get a good product. If it were Samsung I'm sure they would have released it anyway.

Last edited:

jeffwarnick

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
So going through a bunch of "Apple Watch" forums I'm seeing a lot of 38mm watches shipping within a day after ordering… Yeah that sounds great but, the 38mm just seems too small to me...

I ordered a 38mm Sport WSB for my wife on the 27th, and there has been no movement. 38mm blue sport bands are shipping quickly. Not so sure about the other colors.

Last edited:

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
It's not letting me post a link but its MacRumors Apple Watch Forum? Google Apple Watch and it will pop up and you read through to the subject you want. I just picked random subjects and saw people saying stuff like "I ordered this watch yesterday and it's shipping today" ...

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It's not letting me post a link but its MacRumors Apple Watch Forum? Google Apple Watch and it will pop up and you read through to the subject you want. I just picked random subjects and saw people saying stuff like "I ordered this watch yesterday and it's shipping today" ...

If that's true, Apple really knows how I lose customers.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Looks like there is a lot of movement with the planes, 6 on the map going to Anchorage and 6 planned to head to Lousiville later today.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

Okay Ty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77