Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese loop April 24th? Still Processing? Decided to just now order a Stainless Steel with a Black Sports Band to see if it will ship sooner and later on I can just buy the milanese band if I still want it?

I'm in the same boat as you order date wise. I'm curious to see how fast us late bloomers get them

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Usually it takes a couple hours for the tracking number to show shipping label created maybe less but usually not right when you receive the email. What did you order and when? Also what were your estimates

i ordered the 42mm ss with bob on the 10th @ 12:03 so I was supposed to get it between the 24th and the 8th of May. I was charged this morning and a few hours ago I got the "shipped email" it'll deliver tomorrow

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Watch finally came. Now, to bring to school, or not to bring to school.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Haha no no. I'm worried of someone stealing it or maybe a ball hitting it during PE.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
No my that something is wrong. I was just wondering if someone who had a status change noticed if it appeared first on the website or the app. Basically which should be my focus refresh lol

I checked my bank account and saw the money taken out before I checked the app which had the status change. I'm thinking the app and the website will change simultaneously.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Ah okay. It was put on someone else's cc so I don't have access to that. I told them to keep an eye out but I'm sure I'll be checking status more than them lol. I'm getting too obsessive with it. 😁😖

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW