Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
What kind of issues?

Apparently out of the two production facilities one of them was producing a defect in the tactic engine to where it would wear out over time so they've gone down to just the one facility. Hopefully it won't be as big of a problem as it sounds

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Status changed for my 42mm SS BSB! Hopefully the SG BSB will ship soon as well.

Glad you are getting your watch shipped, but something seems off with this launch. You had a later shipping window then others (myself included) for the same exact watch and I'm still processing without any update?

I don't get it and it's starting to wear thin with me. I understand delays etc but when others with later dates (some much later) get updates before you and you are still processing it gets frustrating.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Glad you are getting your watch shipped, but something seems off with this launch. You had a later shipping window then others (myself included) for the same exact watch and I'm still processing without any update?

I don't get it and it's starting to wear thin with me. I understand delays etc but when others with later dates (some much later) get updates before you and you are still processing it gets frustrating.

It's a first come first serve based on product availability only. So if his order went through even a second before yours he gets the first available model of that type.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
It's a first come first serve based on product availability only. So if his order went through even a second before yours he gets the first available model of that type.

I understand that, but a later shipping window indicates it was after my order. So, in this case it wouldn't be first come first serve. This is why it's frustrating. My order was in at 3:07 with the first window. This was a later window but has a status update and I'm still pending.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I understand that, but a later shipping window indicates it was after my order. So, in this case it wouldn't be first come first serve. This is why it's frustrating. My order was in at 3:07 with the first window. This was a later window but has a status update and I'm still pending.

I completely understand your frustration.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

I understand how this can be frustrating. I'm sure t will update soon it seems a lot of the SS BSB models are going out. I'd expect an update within a day or two. Probably by tomorrow. When I was waiting on my iPhone 5s I got a shipped status at like 11:00pm

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150429_181634.jpg
Also I ordered like 2 days ago and my ship time seems a lot sooner than others. It really seems like a model/location thing I dont know. This is all just speculation

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I'm happy for people getting theirs and updates! I know it won't be long but it just seems strange and not like Apple.

I'm just trying to make sense of the logistics in my head.