Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone else in the 42mm SS BSB camp with s 4/24-5/8 ship date still in processing limbo? I'm getting the feeling that I'm one of the last ones ⏳🐌

I've just got off the phone with Apple. My payment was authorized at 6:49 AM this morning. It's now 9:22 PM and I'm still in processing limbo. Hopefully tomorrow😏🐌⌛🐌⏳

wallyfr05

Dec 4, 2008
Visit site
I've just got off the phone with Apple. My payment was authorized at 6:49 AM this morning. It's now 9:22 PM and I'm still in processing limbo. Hopefully tomorrow����⌛️��⏳

What time did you order and how much info would they give you? Mine was confirmed at :04 and I used ApplePay, but I don't see anything on my account yet

I contacted Apple via chat and they just said my ship date is listed as 4/24-5/8 and that it was "open" therefore it was sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
What time did you order and how much info would they give you? Mine was confirmed at :04 and I used ApplePay, but I don't see anything on my account yet

I contacted Apple via chat and they just said my ship date is listed as 4/24-5/8 and that it was "open" therefore it was sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

My order was in at xx:05. I'm thinking our status should change tonight or tomorrow. I'm seeing some 42mm SS BSB people with later promised ship times having their orders shipped, so we should at least be in line with them.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Not one post anywhere about the pink. I ordered on April 10 with a June delivery on the aluminum pink sportband. 😭

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
WOO HOO! The status on my 42mm SS BSB ordered on 4/10/15 @ XX:05 AM with a 4/24-5/8 delivered by date just changed to preparing for shipment. I'm hoping for an email with a tracking number today 😏🐌⏳📦⌚😀🎄🎉! I must belong to the Orthodox Church of Apple (Christmas comes a little later).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal