Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Straight from apple support :

There is no issue with the order i do see the delivery date of 4/24 to 5/8. The reason that you have a delayed delivery time is because you purchased one of the most popular collections we had available. That is a beautiful watch!

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
The UPS came by my house earlier today and I wasn't there so they said that they will try again on Monday but I asked for a pick up today but now I don't know where to pick it up or what location I called and they said to go pick it up at a warehouse but it doesn't seem like there's one around here

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Not that it matters but there is another batch of 5 planes landing tonight in Kentucky. I'm sure mine is not on there lol 😑

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Been kind of quiet here lately. I'm sure people are kind of tired of reading through all these. Just saw this tweet and thought it was interesting. Tweet.png

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The display on this watch is amazing. The sport band feels great. Watch build quality is fantastic.

View attachment 80588
I was worried about the green neon looking terrible, but it actually doesn't look bad. I'm a freight driver on my route right now. I picked mine up from UPS before I started my deliveries, and just had the box sitting next to me and calling my name, lol. Thanks for showing😛

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I hope you guys get your watches way before you're supposed to. You guys deserve it. Honestly I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I was still on processing with watches shipped so I feel for you. I'm not going to post any pics or brag because that just adds insult to injury. Best luck you guys!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Shipped! Unknown delivery date as UPS hasn't update their page yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I'm just happy it's coming.