Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Yeah I know what you mean. The only thing I can't stand is someone making a cancer joke flat out lying about having it for attention. I feel for you man. Meningitis is horrible. You could have died and it wouldn't have taken long. My aunt lost all her toes and her fingers are nubs because of it. I'm sorry about all the surgery man I know how it is. It's crazy how something like that can happen.

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I agree, but what other reason could there be. I've seen people with later order times already ship for the same watch with a different band. Sounds like they took care of the higher priced orders in the SS line.

Not so fast.

I'm sure I'm one of the first people to get my order in (confirmation email at 3:01 EDT.) It's for a SS with link bracelet and my promised delivery is May 13-27. It definitely does have to do with the bands and they definitely did not take care of higher priced orders first.

kraftd86

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I know what you mean. The only thing I can't stand is someone making a cancer joke flat out lying about having it for attention. I feel for you man. Meningitis is horrible. You could have died and it wouldn't have taken long. My aunt lost all her toes and her fingers are nubs because of it. I'm sorry about all the surgery man I know how it is. It's crazy how something like that can happen.

Mine just arrived, heading out to pick it up now!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

PEOPLE! My card was charged. Finally...this has been painful. I ordered the 38mm Space Gray Aluminum with the Black Sport Band. Hoping this moves quickly. My excitement has been ignited again.

My status finally shows preparing for shipment. Finally some movement!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Not that I've seen. Sorry. It sucks that you guys spent the most and nobody got them

Yeah I feel like they should have said, "we haven't manufactured any space black ss" I would not be constantly checking my order status and looking at this forum. I would have just waited patiently because I know its not ready.

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Congrats! Does anyone know if there are Saturday deliveries for something like this?

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Congrats! Does anyone know if there are Saturday deliveries for something like this?

I know it's an option with UPS but I'm not sure Apple will spring for it or not. Hopefully I'll get shipping info before tomorrow.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, whenever I see someone do that I just can't believe that someone can not only be so disrespectful, but put that out there in the universe and not expect it to come back. Thank you, it was terrible and the scariest thing I've ever had to deal with (they said bacterial alone has an 80% mortality rate and I had all three) but nothing compared to cancer. I was very lucky though, because I escaped with only minor brain damage, sleep paralysis, and occasional seizures, but that stuff is under control. I'm sure your recovery process for your leg was grueling. I can't imagine how it must feel to have your entire leg reconstructed.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I feel like they should have said, "we haven't manufactured any space black ss" I would not be constantly checking my order status and looking at this forum. I would have just waited patiently because I know its not ready.

I agree, the lack of communication regarding that model is pretty terrible.

Rvia1

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

UPS tried that with me so I called 1-800-my apple and the apple rep called UPS on 3-way. The UPS rep said that it was restricted by the shipper(Apple) and that Apple had to give the ok to let me pick up at the customer center. The apple rep said to hold it at center and voil?, all was right with the world. It's worth a try if you haven't gotten it sorted out yet. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner