Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Wasn't a huge deal for me to get it today, but I go on vacation in 2 weeks and want to use it while on vacation so the sooner I got it the sooner I could be comfortable using it. I'll be in Washington DC and think I'll love using it for navigation on foot around DC.

No doubt, DC is a great town to visit. Be sure to take the metro out to Tysons Corner, it's the second Apple store ever! haha, or go to Georgetown Apple Store and try on the edition.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Exactly what I was thinking, but I think it's funny. I am sitting back and waiting for mine in mid-May. It's also funny how many are excited about their credit cards being charged. I would be more excited if they shipped mine, but not charged me. I am looking forward to getting mine and meanwhile seeing what others have to say after a few days with their watches.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

No doubt, DC is a great town to visit. Be sure to take the metro out to Tysons Corner, it's the second Apple store ever! haha, or go to Georgetown Apple Store and try on the edition.

Really? I'm actually staying in Tysons Corner. I was looking for somewhere cheap and close to a Metro station and the Comfort Inn there is only about 500 feet from the Spring Hill Metro. I've zoomed in on that mall on Google a few times and never even noticed the Apple store in there.

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Every time my phone vibrates I think its apple sending me an email in regards to my shipping notification. Only to see that Old Navy is having a sale and Buy 1 get 50% off at Vitamin World... WTH :(

Falk25

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Same here. Ordered at :02. Still processing.

Same here. Ordered 2 minutes after store went live.
Only difference is NO email from Apple.
"Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band"

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Technically the Tyson's Apple Store is listed as store #2 but it was actually the first to open due to time difference for store #1 on the west coast. But it's nothing special as far as Apple Stores go-just a store in the mall-no iconic architecture or anything to make it stand out.

But I can stand right where Steve Jobs stood on the opening day of the first store. Hahaha

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

Really? I'm actually staying in Tysons Corner. I was looking for somewhere cheap and close to a Metro station and the Comfort Inn there is only about 500 feet from the Spring Hill Metro. I've zoomed in on that mall on Google a few times and never even noticed the Apple store in there.

Tysons Corner is pretty massive, I think there are 3 or 4 buildings for the shopping. It's definitely in one of them. And Tysons is a great option now that the metro is out there. Got your trip planned out already?

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess the number of pre-order for the Apple Watch is just a fraction of the number of pre-order for the iPhone 6. I did exactly the same thing.....pre-ordered at 6 AM in the morning instead of staying up all night. I have to wait a few weeks after the first available day to get my iPhone 6 Plus. But for the Apple Watch, I am getting it this afternoon. According to UPS, it is already in transit and should be here by 3 PM. :)

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Holy cow. Good luck everyone today. My watch shows as on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Tysons Corner is pretty massive, I think there are 3 or 4 buildings for the shopping. It's definitely in one of them. And Tysons is a great option now that the metro is out there. Got your trip planned out already?

I have a lot of open time for just wandering around places like Smithsonian, but have everything else that requires tickets or whatever is set. Except the Pentagon. Haven't been "denied" yet, but haven't been "approved" either. Would have been cool if the Silver line had been completed to Dulles, would have saved me a taxi ride.

TimmyB20

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

So I'm confused. If ur not at home, will UPS leave it?? I have the 44 sport model. I changed my settings to "leave at front door", is that all it takes?? I've had to go and pick up a package from ups before, and it is SUPER inconvenient!! I have a doctors appt today at 10, and won't be back till around noon......I'm afraid this will be the moment he drops it off here! Status says delivery by end of day.....I live in Dallas. Any suggestions??'n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

So I'm confused. If ur not at home, will UPS leave it?? I have the 44 sport model. I changed my settings to "leave at front door", is that all it takes?? I've had to go and pick up a package from ups before, and it is SUPER inconvenient!! I have a doctors appt today at 10, and won't be back till around noon......I'm afraid this will be the moment he drops it off here! Status says delivery by end of day.....I live in Dallas. Any suggestions??

UPS? If so go sign up for UPS My Choice real quick (it's free) and enter your tracking number, it should give you about a 4 hour window. I think someone said that with the Sports they were able to pre-sign for the delivery, were you able to do that?

Last edited:

curtb

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site

I agree, but what other reason could there be. I've seen people with later order times already ship for the same watch with a different band. Sounds like they took care of the higher priced orders in the SS line.

I am still in processing for 42 SS Milanese I have seen lots of the 38 being shipped but I think it is the 42's that are being held up.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

I have a lot of open time for just wandering around places like Smithsonian, but have everything else that requires tickets or whatever is set. Except the Pentagon. Haven't been "denied" yet, but haven't been "approved" either. Would have been cool if the Silver line had been completed to Dulles, would have saved me a taxi ride.

I think the silver line goes as far as Reston. Maybe hop on a hotel shuttle from the airport that stops in reston town center, and from there metro over?

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

My 38mm space gray/black sport band ordered at 3:02 a.m. is still processing. Pretty annoyed.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I think the silver line goes as far as Reston. Maybe hop on a hotel shuttle from the airport that stops in reston town center, and from there metro over?

Hmmmm, I'll have to see if there is a hotel near that Metro station.

Falk25

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

My 38mm space gray/black sport band ordered at 3:02 a.m. is still processing. Pretty annoyed.

Same boat.

Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band ordered at 3:02 AM. Processing items, no email that Apple is "Working on your order". Pretty damn frustrating.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2