Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

How 'bout this one...I'm in NJ. UPS tracking info said it was in Harrisurg,PA at 1:50 AM today...then it got to Lawnside,NJ about 5:00 PM. Latest info shows an arrival scan at 6:02 PM in.........Philadelphia,PA! lol ...from PA to NJ back to PA.

I'm in Philadelphia. I'll pick it up for you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

warpig

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Ordered mine April 10th at 12:01 via Apple Store app. Received a UPS tracking # about 8:am this morning and just got a UPS notification from UPS app that estimated delivery time is End Of Day.

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

My order is still on "Still Processing"Status. I ordered my watch at 3:19am eastern time. I am so jealous of all the shipped statuses lol. I'am in Richmond, VA.

warpig

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Oops. End of day tomorrow. Notification also said UPS Service: UPS Next Day Air Saver.

It was shipped from Rialto , ca
to Whitter , ca which is only about 40 miles away.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

My order is still on "Still Processing"Status. I ordered my watch at 3:02am eastern time. I am so jealous of all the shipped statuses lol.

Same here. Seems weird that the processing message has been there for so long. It makes me thinks something is wrong with orders like this. Could be inventory or something else, or, maybe it's nothing and we will be surprised later or tomorrow.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

DON'T LOSE HOPE! I just got my shipping confirmation from Apple. My order was changed to preparing to ship and my card charged on Monday. 38mm SS Black Classic Leather Band. Seattle, WA. My original ship date was 4/24 - 5/8

LOL! I've been in the shipping industry for 10 years, and I still don't understand some of their reasonings

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

So this is weird. My watch said it was schedule for delivery tomorrow by the end of the day and it just changed to today by the end of the day lol it's in PA and I'm in GA so I doubt it but maybe! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I tried it on at the store but of course you're in an uncomfortable situation and can't get the full experience. At home it's Awesome. Don't know about battery at the moment as I'm still setting it up. It feels great. All I can say is you're gonna love it

It's beautiful! Congrats on being the first! Not to mention, you got the best one! :p

A change in circumstances allowed for allocation of resources... not that it's particularly anyone's business...

Understood. It is indeed none of my business, but I guess we just have a different attitude in that regard. I'm an open book. It's perfectly fine if you're not, but it's not like you did something wrong that you need to be ashamed of.

My order is still on "Still Processing"Status. I ordered my watch at 3:19am eastern time. I am so jealous of all the shipped statuses lol. I'am in Richmond, VA.

Hello neighbor! I live just outside of Charlottesville, actually right between Charlottesville and Richmond and many of my friends live in Richmond. Don't lose hope just yet, mine stayed at "processing order" until later this evening and then things moved along really quickly and now I'm getting it tomorrow.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

I'm Just outside of Philly and for some reason, mine shipped from Tennessee.

If it's UPS Tennessee is a freight terminal. Some time tonight it may be in Horsham Pa.
And out for delivery in the morning.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I am still on processing with a June date ordered at 412am on the 10th I am in Norfolk I got the 42 mm space gray with black sport

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

If it's UPS Tennessee is a freight terminal. Some time tonight it may be in Horsham Pa.
And out for delivery in the morning.

Well, it left Newark, NJ about a hour ago. Lol. I've been to the Horsham facility. That place is monstrous!

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Being someone who ordered at 03.02 (1 minute too late, it would seem) I was given a 12th May - 26th May delivery estimate.

I'm still on processing items. No charge or hold has been placed on my account.

Given the delivery ETA i'm not at all surprised theres been no movement on my order, but I really wish Apple had taken the money already. It's such a pain making sure I don't accidentally spent too much and end up with too little in the account for when they do finally decide to take it.

A little dissapointed with Apples apparent complete lack of stock.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Mine just went out for delivery at 8:45pm? Lol go home UPS...you're drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member