Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

So frustrating....

Order placed 2 minutes after Apple store went live.

Processing Items Delivers: 4/24-5/8 by Standard Shipping

Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

No temporary authorization on my credit card, no email telling me that Apple is "Working on my order."

First orders placed certainly are not the first ones being shipped out.

I'm in the same exact boat. It's garbage, frankly.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

smh... some people are getting bent and bothered by unrealistic expectations they set for themselves... and blaming Apple for it...

I'm still looking at June... Patience is a virtue... good things come to those who wait... deliveries will be filled - and Apple's order status screen will track it... relax... take a breath...

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

smh... some people are getting bent and bothered by unrealistic expectations they set for themselves... and blaming Apple for it...

I'm still looking at June... Patience is a virtue... good things come to those who wait... deliveries will be filled - and Apple's order status screen will track it... relax... take a breath...

Patience is a good thing. Probably the healthy way as well.
But so is getting up for 3am and smashing the app to get in the first batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

i'm in the same boat too. this has to be the worst new product roll out. apple really botched it.
In your opinion... in mine, Apple botched nothing. Unrealistic expectations people set for themselves are not Apple's fault.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Is anyone causing their iPhone's battery to discharge faster than normal from constantly checking the status of an ordered Watch?

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I guess what gets me the most is those who had shipping dates in mid-May are somehow getting theirs before me when I had my order in exactly 1 minute after the store opened. While I'm happy for them, logically order fulfillment should go in chronological order.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Not trying to be mean but if you had your order done within a few minutes and had a 4/24 ship date, won't you be disappointed?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Not trying to be mean but if you had your order done within a few minutes and had a 4/24 ship date, won't you be disappointed?
I'd be following the order status page and take what it says as the best available information... and live with it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If you received a notice indicating that your Watch would indeed be delivered on April 24th, and it ended up being delivered around 8 PM, would you be ticked because you had to wait all day for it or would you be satisfied that it was delivered on the first day of its release?

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

In your opinion... in mine, Apple botched nothing. Unrealistic expectations people set for themselves are not Apple's fault.

How is this unrealistic expectations? Apple said the watch launches in the 24th, no? I'm with the others who are frustrated considering I was up at 3 to order. Now I see others who clearly ordered much later then me getting their devices tomorrow. I have no doubt some of these will end up on eBay for a healthy profit meanwhile some loyal apple fans are in the dark.

Personally, I think this was a sloppy "launch" (if you can call it that) by apple. They've set the bar for precision and making sure details are refined and polished... Leaving people who made an effort to buy first in the dark while others get their order doesn't seem like a polished launch to me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Apple said the watch launches in the 24th, no?
Deliveries of pre-orders would begin the 24th is my understanding... but maybe I'm weird... and they're on the streets in Australia... Apple sucks, delivering there first... smh...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

How is this unrealistic expectations? Apple said the watch launches in the 24th, no?

"Launches" and "delivers" are entirely two different things. If Apple guaranteed delivery on the 24th, then I'd see your point, but they didn't.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

Deliveries of pre-orders would begin the 24th is my understanding... but maybe I'm weird... and they're on the streets in Australia... Apple sucks, delivering there first... smh...

It was all over the Apple page until they removed it and IMO the info given to stores etc seems to show things weren't exactly ironed out. Something Apple is typically known for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR