Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

DON'T LOSE HOPE! I just got my shipping confirmation from Apple. My order was changed to preparing to ship and my card charged on Monday. 38mm SS Black Classic Leather Band. Seattle, WA. My original ship date was 4/24 - 5/8

kmerenda

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

There is hope!

I ordered 42mm SS with Milanese at 2:05 CDT and got 4/24-5/8
I made a separate order for 42mm Sport with Green sport band at 2:05 CDT and got 4/24-5/8.

The sport watch changed to shipped yesterday, and last night I got the "don't worry" email from apple regarding the stainless steel with milanese loop. Just an hour ago, the stainless steel changed to preparing for shipping, and just a few moments ago changed to shipped.
The sport will arrive tomorrow 4/24. The stainless steel has a tracking number and UPS has already picked it up, but no delivery date estimate. It is shipping next day air so I figure worst case is Saturday.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

I am in Maryland. My watch has been shipped using UPS and delivery is tomorrow by 3 PM.

42mm SG Sport. Email confirmation at 3:03.

If you got yours I'm hoping to get mine soon then too. What time did you get your shipping confirmation?

TimmyB20

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Mine is also for delivery tomo!!!!!! I was told when I purchased that it would be May 13-27 delivery. Not only that, but Apple is sending it next day air! I already have confirmation to get it 4/24 by the end of the day! I bought the 44mm sports, green band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

pilotpusher

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Just literally *this second* got my shipment notification. 42mm SG BSB heading to Toronto!! There is an effen god after all!!

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I haven't seen a single person with a link bracelet that has shipped.

Apple charged my card yesterday, but the order is still listed as processing, the dates are still May 13-27 and when I check my account, the charge is listed as pending.

I'm not sure what any of it means. Last night I was happy to see activity, but I'm getting less hopeful as today goes on. I'm still thinking it will be way earlier than May 13, but my pipe dream of the 24th is fading fast.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Think i need to stop coming to this forum until i get my watch, it's so dishearting and disappointed in Apple....

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I haven't seen a single person with a link bracelet that has shipped.

Apple charged my card yesterday, but the order is still listed as processing, the dates are still May 13-27 and when I check my account, the charge is listed as pending.

I'm not sure what any of it means. Last night I was happy to see activity, but I'm getting less hopeful as today goes on. I'm still thinking it will be way earlier than May 13, but my pipe dream of the 24th is fading fast.

I'm with you my friend

Falk25

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

So frustrating....

Order placed 2 minutes after Apple store went live.

Processing Items Delivers: 4/24-5/8 by Standard Shipping

Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

No temporary authorization on my credit card, no email telling me that Apple is "Working on my order."

First orders placed certainly are not the first ones being shipped out.