Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Shipped! Woohoo! It seems like many of the ones just shipping are Milanese, so I guess we were last.

And as far as presigning, it gives me that option right in the email. Did no one else get that?

Seeing as how almost no one has had a 38mm SG BB ship, you guys were definitely not last...

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like the 42 SS BSB are last.... it would be dumb if it's because of the band.

voodoogmr

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Shipped! Woohoo! It seems like many of the ones just shipping are Milanese, so I guess we were last.

And as far as presigning, it gives me that option right in the email. Did no one else get that?

Nope. No pre-signing link in the e-mail nor on the website order page. No option for it on UPS's site either. However, my wife contacted Apple Store support and they e-mailed us the form.

wmwelch

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Looks like mine left Louisville about 30 minutes ago. I am in GA, and I ordered a 38mm SS Milanese loop.

Wendy

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Do they tend to charge your card before they ship? Or do they do it just whenever? Because my card just got charged. :)
EDIT: I pre-ordered at :02 on April 10th.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Nope. No pre-signing link in the e-mail nor on the website order page. No option for it on UPS's site either. However, my wife contacted Apple Store support and they e-mailed us the form.

Weird. This is what my email looks like.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-23%20at%205.00.20%20PM_zpswvdygwfm.png

Yes. I've seen 42mm of those ship, but not 38mm.

Gotcha.

fjcinnc1

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

They charge first but have been pushing them through for overnight. It's 5:08 EDT so if you're closer to west coast, you may still get tomorrow

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm in Vermont, and my watch sat in PA all day, and about an hour ago it showed it in New Jersey... Phew, I was getting nervous

Yep. My girlfriend's is in NJ preparing to be in VT tomorrow. It went from PA to NJ.

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

If you are ups choice I was able to go in and select "leave at door". I'll be home I just don't trust my delivery guy. Lol

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

I am in Maryland. My watch has been shipped using UPS and delivery is tomorrow by 3 PM.

42mm SG Sport. Email confirmation at 3:03.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I think it may be best if I stop following this thread and checking my order status. It's turning me into an obsessive and jealous person haha. I just can't fathom why mine hasn't shipped after seeing everyone else's. Of course I'm not alone in that sentiment as I'm sure everyone else who is stuck in Processing feels the same way.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

I think it may be best if I stop following this thread and checking my order status. It's turning me into an obsessive and jealous person haha. I just can't fathom why mine hasn't shipped after seeing everyone else's. Of course I'm not alone in that sentiment as I'm sure everyone else who is stuck in Processing feels the same way.

I'm with you! I ordered at 3:07 am SS with BSB and mine is still processing. I hope it's not over processed when I get it..... Sorry, I had to!

voodoogmr

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Weird. This is what my email looks like.

This is what mine looks like:

scrn1.jpg

If you are ups choice I was able to go in and select "leave at door". I'll be home I just don't trust my delivery guy. Lol

I did select "Leave at front door" on the UPS site. Is that all it takes? I thought you had to download a form to put on your door. At least that's what I always do with Apple Store orders (when I actually get the pre-sign link.)

Last edited:

ssr0822

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I'm so disappointed, confirmation email at 3:04 AM eastern, SS 42 Black Sports band. Delivery still showing 3/24-5/8 but no action and at this point not expected tomorrow. How other who ordered later are getting theirs is beyond me.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm so disappointed, confirmation email at 3:04 AM eastern, SS 42 Black Sports band. Delivery still showing 3/24-5/8 but no action and at this point not expected tomorrow. How other who ordered later are getting theirs is beyond me.

Agreed.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I'm in Vermont, and my watch sat in PA all day, and about an hour ago it showed it in New Jersey... Phew, I was getting nervous

You're watch is coming from Pa.??? In IN Pa. and mine is coming from Tennessee. Weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen