Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Has anyone in GA ordered and received preparing to ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Should we be trying the ups thing on PC or have you guys done it through mobile? I really have tried the copy and past and everything and it just won't show up. I have to be getting it Friday I was literally probably the first pre order lol. Plus I've been on preparing to ship for a couple days. I just am worried as I have it to ship to my parents house and I need to track it in order to sign for it.

dolores407c1

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I ordered the 42 Sport with white band at 3:06. My card was charged last night, but my delivery shows June. I called Apple support to ask why my card was charged if my ship date was June. I was told the charge was just a "placeholder " it shows as pending with the site saying it would not affect my balance. So I guess it means I won't be getting it till June. I am in NJ.

Stephen Matolcsy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

That sounds like a BS answer. No way they would put a placeholder on your card that far in advance. I bet you will be getting a shipping notice soon.

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

That sounds like a BS answer. No way they would put a placeholder on your card that far in advance. I bet you will be getting a shipping notice soon.

An Apple rep told me the same thing but another apple rep told me that if you got charged, it's shipping soon. I'm inclined to believe that if you are charged, it's coming soon.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

42 Space gray sport submitted at 3:08am with a ship date of 5/13-5/27, still processing and no CC charge. In New York

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

They are saying anything to get us off the phone at this point. They can't answer our questions- they don't know and don't want to over promise.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the same boat with the SS black sports band. Ordered at 3:07 on 4/10 and my order is still "processing". Hoping for things to move very fast tomorrow so I can receive it Friday, but, I'm losing hope the closer it gets. I'll be a little miffed if some orders that came in much later (with June dates) are shipped and received before some of the early SS orders.

I have a hard time believing the band type/color would hold up the shipping... Especially the sports band as this is essentially the entry level and most basic band.

I agree, I understand the whole 4/24 - 5/8 thing but people that ordered way afterwards getting shipped now doesn't seem fair to all that place the order within minutes...

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

42mm Space Gray Sport switched to "Preparing for Shipment" at approximately 4:45pm CDT today (4/22) - here's hoping for April 24...original email confirmation of order 4/10 at 2:03am CDT

MightyHollywood

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Just got an email from Apple saying there working on my order. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it Friday.

fjcinnc1

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I agree, I understand the whole 4/24 - 5/8 thing but people that ordered way afterwards getting shipped now doesn't seem fair to all that place the order within minutes...

I just checked with Apple. I ordered the SS Milanese band in MD, :05 after launch for delivery 4/28-5/8 . I ordered Apple Care with the watch. I asked if AC could be the cause of delay and he said "that makes sense since they have to go through another registration process before shipping". Has anyone else with Apple Care received tracking info?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Yes. Says working on order. I'll get the watch between 4/24-5/8. They'll inform me when it ships

Hmm did you ever get the preparing to ship change in status or have credit card charged

Sent from my iPhone 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2