Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

l33tpmp

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Thanks for commenting.. I really needed that positive messaging! I was close to giving up on my 42 SS Black Sports Band (ordered 4/24-5/8) showing up on Friday.

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I am officially giving up. No charge and no change in status. Guess it will be between now and may 8. I am in NY and ordered black sport. So disappointed.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Not sure. I am a UPS My Choice member though.

UPS My Choice also doesn't work if you have a commercial address. I've been using UPS My Choice for a few months now, but I opted to send my Apple Watch to work to ensure delivery.

jeffwarnick

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I ordered 42mm SS with blue leather loop band on 4/10 at 12:12 PDT. It shows delivery as 5/13-5/27. No CC charged and no change in status, so far.

My son ordered a 42mm SS with brown leather loop band and a 38mm sport with blue band on the afternoon of 4/10. They both show June delivery. No changes on the SS watch, but his credit card was charged today for the 38mm sport. 38mm sport seems to be in low demand.

We're both in Utah.

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site

My choice ups shows mine being delivered Friday afternoon as well. Apple order status still say preparing for shipment. For those that don't use my choice ups... Don't loose hope.

Cody

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

So no one has actually gotten an email from apple saying the order shipped or had there status updated?

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

So no one has actually gotten an email from apple saying the order shipped or had there status updated?

Certainly sounds like it. Lots of speculation but don't think anyone's gotten that update yet. Mine's been on prepping to ship since Monday. Patiently (not) waiting for it to change to shipped.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Well grab the popcorn guys because tomorrow will be the day should something happen. They are leaving this quite late though, especially when the apple adverts tell that the device is released on the 24th!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I am officially giving up. No charge and no change in status. Guess it will be between now and may 8. I am in NY and ordered black sport. So disappointed.

I'm with you. Now to figure out a way to take delivery of it while I'm out of town...

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

I think more will happen tomorrow. I did the ups reference number thing and it says label created with tomorrow's date for overnight delivery. So I'm not gonna expect a change in status until tomorrow for now. At least I have a tracking number from the site 😉

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow is the East Coast's day for movement!!! At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Don't give up hope people. My watch just hit my credit card in the last 10 minutes! SS Milanese 42, Los Angeles area.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I think more will happen tomorrow. I did the ups reference number thing and it says label created with tomorrow's date for overnight delivery. So I'm not gonna expect a change in status until tomorrow for now. At least I have a tracking number from the site ��

Looks like they're using FedEx in my area (north of Boston) since my extra charger is coming that way. Unfortunately, can't manually adjust the ship date to tomorrow.

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

My apple care just got charged. Watch should hopefully be right behind it... Here's hoping....

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

I wish I were getting fedex here, because they deliver soooo much earlier than ups. At least here in Houston. With my iPhone 6, it came around 6pm. I don't want to be stuck all day, just in case.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

b14690cd06ee1b0f68ebfee6cc39bb34.jpg

Yes!!!

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Looks like they're using FedEx in my area (north of Boston) since my extra charger is coming that way. Unfortunately, can't manually adjust the ship date to tomorrow.

My charger delivered today by Fedex also. I'm hopeful my watch is the same. The charger arrived at noon and UPS rarely delivers for me before about 3.