Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Most cases consumers go for simple, yet still elegant. Black will always be the most common.

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I agree Black looks great... but I went for a more summer / flashy style.... Got the 42mm Sport - Green... Prepared for shipping like most of the 1st batch.... I expect to see it shipped later tonight.... and to get it by Friday.

I know it's hard to understand the whole process and who get it first and why etc.... But sooner or later Friday... or early next week... we are all part of the first group of people to get it :)

I just can't wait to hear the numbers (from Apple... not from rumours) on how many watch were preordered and sold.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

What model and size did you order?

i got the ss 42mm with black sport band. on a side note a friend of mine is northern cali ordered after me, got the aluminum version and got charged monday and is in the "preparing for shipping" stage

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I agree Black looks great... but I went for a more summer / flashy style.... Got the 42mm Sport - Green... Prepared for shipping like most of the 1st batch.... I expect to see it shipped later tonight.... and to get it by Friday.

I know it's hard to understand the whole process and who get it first and why etc.... But sooner or later Friday... or early next week... we are all part of the first group of people to get it :)

I just can't wait to hear the numbers (from Apple... not from rumours) on how many watch were preordered and sold.

very true and its not like once we pick a color we're stuck with it forever.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Flashy summer theme eh? you might get it when summer is half over :)

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

IImageUploadedByiMore Forums1429731166.618384.jpg I finally found out how to get my tracking status :) I have i a scheduled delivery on Friday! :)

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

So both the 38mm and 42mm versions are now prepared for shipping. Took a while for the 38mm to move to that. Phew. I need my wife to have hers to try the Watch to Watch features. Now just need a tracking code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

How did you do it?

Put your phone number where it says shipment reference change the to date to 4/23/15 type it in. Then put your zip code and country and leave shipper account blank. That's how it worked for me

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

Put your phone number where it says shipment reference change the to date to 4/23/15 type it in. Then put your state and country and leave shipper account blank. That's how it worked for me

Thanks!
Phone
Number all one number?

zsmithwx

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

What 42mm did you get?

So both the 38mm and 42mm versions are now prepared for shipping. Took a while for the 38mm to move to that. Phew. I need my wife to have hers to try the Watch to Watch features. Now just need a tracking code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW