Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

It has to be today, I doubt Apple is going to pay for overnight delivery, for up to a million customers

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

It has to be today, I doubt Apple is going to pay for overnight delivery, for up to a million customers

I think you are correct. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It would be nice if everyone that had a 4/24 - 5/8 shipping date received their watch on Friday.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I'll be refreshing like a madman today, just like yesterday. Today is the male or break day for me!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

My card was charged and its preparing for shipment so I guess mine will ship today.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

My card was charged and its preparing for shipment so I guess mine will ship today.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Congratulations! I know you're off from work on Friday like me. We want to be able to play with our new, cool Apple Watch. :cool:

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

This is such a load of BS I have a April 24/May 8 delivery date and I got a receipt at 302am. Black sport and in NY.

No charge. No status update. At least if they aren't making the April 24 date, update my order with the correct info. So pissed.

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

This is such a load of BS I have a April 24/May 8 delivery date and I got a receipt at 302am. Black sport and in NY.

No charge. No status update. At least if they aren't making the April 24 date, update my order with the correct info. So pissed.

I have the same problem on the 42 space grey sport one that I ordered too. It still says processing while my stainless steel one is preparing for shipment. Ordered the space grey before the other one. I'm in DC. I think it's an east coast thing.

I hope they update today. :(

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

We all need to chill. The watch will be here when it gets here. If you don't get yours by the 24th then you will get it on or before the 8th. If you don't get it on the 8th then Apple will take care of you. That being said I'm still confident most, if not all, 24/8 deliveries will happen this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsmithwx

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem on the 42 space grey sport one that I ordered too. It still says processing while my stainless steel one is preparing for shipment. Ordered the space grey before the other one. I'm in DC. I think it's an east coast thing.

42mm SG sport ordered at 3:03 am est. No update yet. I'm in Ohio

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Same as both of you. Texas, but same watch. In at :03 and still nothing. I called Apple and I know the girl had no idea what she was talking about because she said no one will get it on the 24th they will ship on the 24th. Also, that no one had been charged yet , those are just pending charges to make sure it will go through. I asked her why mine hasn't been charged and she said because I used Apple Pay and it is so reliable they didn't need to. None of what she said made any sense.

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Same here, Im still in the processing order status! I get more and more pissed everyday but today would be the point of no return.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

It wouldn't be as big of a deal to me if I weren't scheduled to be out of town this weekend.

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Same as both of you. Texas, but same watch. In at :03 and still nothing. I called Apple and I know the girl had no idea what she was talking about because she said no one will get it on the 24th they will ship on the 24th. Also, that no one had been charged yet , those are just pending charges to make sure it will go through. I asked her why mine hasn't been charged and she said because I used Apple Pay and it is so reliable they didn't need to. None of what she said made any sense.

Wow. Yea she definitely was clueless. Lol

zsmithwx

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Trust me, I am. I'm refreshing incessantly even though I know that won't speed the process up any, haha.

I called apple yesterday, and told him I had a 3:03 time. He said that it should be one of the next batch of charges. Also that it should arrive between Friday - early next week.