Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Card charged, status changed to preparing for shipment. Whoot Whoot!

(42MM Space Gray Sport W/Black Sport Band)

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Have you not checked UPS yet?

I have checked it. Tried the reference number, etc. All I have so far is my extra cable that will be here Thursday. Having it held at my local UPS depot since it's just down the street from my office and I won't have to wait for the delivery.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

Just FYI, I've received my tracking number from UPS. The watch is coming from Mount Juliet, TN.  hasn't sent anything out as of yet.

How do you track by reference? I believe it's with your phone number but maybe I'm doing something wrong

jlemmon71

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

My status changed to "Preparing for Shipment" around 2:00pm today......still waiting on a tracking number. I'm in Ohio.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Anyone else get a tracking number yet? If I recall Apple only uses fed-ex and ups correct? You guys are lucky. My ups guy doesn't reach my house till 7pm. That being the earliest. Lol

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

If yours is coming UPS... And you use the UPS app for tracking... You can also use the app to have them hold your package at their depot and pick-up on your time instead of waiting all day for delivery... Did that with my iPhone5...

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

Are people getting their tracking numbers? Mines said preparing for shipment since yesterday

diannadawn

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

I moved to "preparing for shipment" yesterday, but have not received shipping info as of yet....
Canada

nixxon2000

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site

Got a tracking number earlier but had no info. Now it's coming from TN to Wisconsin. I had the apple watch with classic black buckle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro