Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey ordered 8:05am UK. Originally showing 4-6 weeks delivery. Card charged today at 4pm ! Could mean 4-6 weeks deliveries being bumped up.

Wtf? How is it that you got that already and I have a 4/24-5/8 ship date and it's still processing?

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

3 watched ordered UK :
Sport white 42mm 8:08am : charged today 4pm
Sport space grey 42mm 8:05am : charged today
SS black sport band 42mm 8:07am : NOT CHARGED
Delivery status still shows processing for all.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I'm sure there is some undecipherable method to this watch madness. . . . I still say if you have a 4/24 - 5/8 ship date, you'll get your watch on launch day.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Via Twitter... Tracking numbers are starting to go out for the first batch round of deliveries...

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

I've been checking delivery status & bank probably every 20mins ! Phone the bank to find out it had gone through (didn't show online though)

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

If you got your order in early do not be discouraged. Just read this in an article:

"Space Gray Sport watches, Space Black stainless steel watches, and stainless steel watches with Milanese Loop, Classic Buckle, and Black Sport Band seem to make up the majority of those that have not yet seen a status change.

Apple Watch orders that have not yet changed should not cause alarm, as based on the early tracking info received, Apple is using Next Day Air shipments."

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Just out of curiosity, can everyone who ordered a 42mm stainless steel with the black sport band comment if they've had their watch charge? I ordered at 12:02 PST but haven't seen a charge or change in status yet.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Whether 15 or 50 we're all entitled to what we pay for (I'm 48) not sure what bracket I fall into ?

And you'll get it. Really. But all of this "I ordered mine one minute before he did, why did his status change before mine, Apple sucks" is nonsense. Welcome to the real world.

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Just out of curiosity, can everyone who ordered a 42mm stainless steel with the black sport band comment if they've had their watch charge? I ordered at 12:02 PST but haven't seen a charge or change in status yet.

I have not been charged yet, 3:02am EST order

omar06

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Looks like on macrumors.com they are stating that certain people have their ups tracking number already

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I hope we're all that lucky. Have the 42mm space gray sport, ordered at 12:02am, and it's been saying 4-6 weeks for delivery. Really hoping that gets moved up

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

I really think Apple did this entire thing based on a "made to order" scenario. Think about how many different options there are between case, case sizes and bands. Also what better way to gauge what you need to send to stores than to look at your pre orders as a guide. I don't think this was a product shortage at all I think this is just another well orchestrated sales plan by Apple. I think orders are being filled based on what combos they can put together with the products they have on hand. *end of two cents*

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Looks like we have nothing to worry about for now. I see that it was already posted so consider this a re-itteration.

"Apple Watch orders that have not yet changed should not cause alarm, as based on the early tracking info received, Apple is using Next Day Air shipments. " Macrumors post excerpt

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro