Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Any Canadians out there with an early ship date whose cards have been charged?

I too have a 24/4-8/5 ship date but no joy yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I'm pretty convinced that only US pre-orders are being processed.

KylexKenneth

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Thanks man, chatted with someone at apple and they said I should be receiving it soon if my card was charged, hoping ill get an update wednesday or thursday saying it shipped!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

Still nothing here. I ordered the 38 mm stainless steel Milanese Loop At 3:05 am, with 4/24 - 5/8 as the shipping date. I also ordered an extra 1 m charging cord and a pink sport band at 3:21 am. Shipping date on the former is 4/23 - 28, and May on the later. Both orders were via the Apple Store app.

I checked my order statuses yesterday and discovered there was a problem with a payment on the charging cable (it had the debit card info from the card I lost). I fixed it immediately, and my bank app is now showing that charge ($30.74) pending. But still no change in order status. I've checked and re-checked the payment info on my watch, but still can't help worrying. Going a little nuts here!

I live in the DC area (MD suburbs).

I want my watch!! :D

Laura

melillobm

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Ordered 42 ss white sport band. Order confirmation at 3:03am EST. My card was charged yesterday around 4ish and my status changed from "Processing" to "Preparing for Shipping". I was super stoked! Then when I checked later last night my order says "Processing Items" again. Anyone else have this? Im worried!

Sorry. This situation is what I'm referring to in my post above. The exact same thing happened to me. Mine reverted back to processing. Ordered 42 ss white sport band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Sorry. This situation is what I'm referring to in my post above. The exact same thing happened to me. Mine reverted back to processing. Ordered 42 ss white sport band.

I'm gonna say if it reverted then don't worry it will most likely get there launch day. Just to be sure why not go to apple.com and start a chat session and question the rep why it reverted.

KylexKenneth

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Yeah its worrisome but Im trying not to worry too much because my card is pending the charge and apple does only charge for an item when its in the process of being shipped. Someone else said it happened to them when i tweeted at mac rumours about it. Let me know if you see a change. Im hoping well get shipped updates tonight tomorrow or Thursday

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

No, my card was charged and shipping status changed--nothing has reverted. However, I have yet to receive an e-mail regarding shipping.

Same for me. I can't wait to get tracking info.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

I have a feeling that they did not make many of Milanese Loop bracelets. My 42mm SS is still at Processing . If it doesn't change today, I'll have my answer! No watch this Friday! This is the last Apple product that I will stay up til 2am to order! Happy about that. Lol

gadgetman#CB

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site

42mm space grey sport, no charge to bank, no change to order status (still processing), Michigan, USA, ordered 3:02am with 4/24-5/8 dates.

Still holding breath :-|

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR