Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Asaf Mizrahi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I ordered my watch at 12:22 AM, just 22 minutes after the pre order opened and still in proccesing my order... I ordered the 42mm stainless still with leather band. Anyone else with this watch had any change to his order? Help

add309

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I ordered my 42mm space gray sport with black band at 2:04am (central time) and got 5/13-5/27. Lame sauce, I'd love to see it bump up since there's obviously been people who got confirmation after me expecting it between 4/24-5/8... Not happy about this one

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I ordered my watch at 12:22 AM, just 22 minutes after the pre order opened and still in proccesing my order... I ordered the 42mm stainless still with leather band. Anyone else with this watch had any change to his order? Help

I have a friend who has the same watch ordered and theirs still hasn't changed yet.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

UK : SS Black Sport Band 42mm (8:07) 24/4-8/5
Sport White 42mm (8:08) 24/4-8/5
Sport Black 42mm (8:05) 12/5-26/5
No charge yet & all still "Processing"

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm guessing for those of us who have moved onto preparing to ship, that we will be spaced out for getting the notification that our watch has shipped. Obviously it will depend on where we live.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

4988ab87757a3e90c5e4b449059e7466.jpg

Processing?

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site

I'm guessing if it is today for us UK folks, based on the American times things started moving, it'll probably be around 2pm over here when we see things moving. This is purely guesswork though

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

I'm guessing if it is today for us UK folks, based on the American times things started moving, it'll probably be around 2pm over here when we see things moving. This is purely guesswork though

I'm on holiday today. Might just sleep till 2pm then so I can stop checking this forum every 2 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Don't get your hopes up. I live in Pennsylvania and still in "processing."

ST1NG3R

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Im in the UK, order confirmation received via email at 08:02

Still in "item processing"

No bank charges yet

I literally couldn't sleep lastnight lol

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Order processing as shown on app, needs to change to preparing to ship today or tomorrow for delivery Friday. Here's hoping.

mits_88

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Just spoke to Apple Uk Customer Services- they said thatif we are to receive deliveries for Friday then we should receive an email lateron today but could be as late tomorrow to- he advised if we didnt get an email by tomorrow night and the status had not changed then I would not recieve the watch on friday- fingers crossed everyone- on a good note he said looking from the time i ordered (8.03am) i should be one of the first. In all honesty its really down to luck

nixtoo

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I rang my credit card to see if I'd been charged, but nothing yet. Fingers still crossed for Friday!

bearsense

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Texas here! I ordered at 2:04 am the Stainless 42mm with Milanese. My card has not been charged and I'm still stuck at Processing! From the 391 entries, I don't recall seeing any of the band I ordered with status changed! Hopefully, my version will be undated tomorrow!

I ordered the same watch with confirmation at 2:03. I was charged yesterday around 4pm and status changed around 5:30.

KylexKenneth

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Ordered 42 ss white sport band. Order confirmation at 3:03am EST. My card was charged yesterday around 4ish and my status changed from "Processing" to "Preparing for Shipping". I was super stoked! Then when I checked later last night my order says "Processing Items" again. Anyone else have this? Im worried!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

No, my card was charged and shipping status changed--nothing has reverted. However, I have yet to receive an e-mail regarding shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2