Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Mine changed earlier too... and got charged on my credit card...
42mm sport Aluminium - green....

I'm in Montreal...
So happy...
For all the other with a 4/24-5/8 date... i'm sure it will change tonight too... and we will be all happy this friday :)

dfsatx

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Card charged, status prepared to ship, Texas, 38mm stainless steel with white sport band.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Nothing for me yet. I'm in Ga. I took off the Monday after so maybe I'll get mine then can't wait to wear it and actually use it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawaiigti

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

For the record, I haven't seen any posts of people saying their status changed with "space grey apple watch sport with black band"

pack3rback3r

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Anyone with the status of "preparing to ship" order the 38mm SS with black sport band? Just wondering what model watch people ordered that have received an update to their order.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Kind of getting ahead of myself, but if fedex delivers, is there anyway I can call and pick it up from their facilities? Not sure if there will be anyone home at time of delivery, to sign.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Kind of getting ahead of myself, but if fedex delivers, is there anyway I can call and pick it up from their facilities? Not sure if there will be anyone home at time of delivery, to sign.

Yeah you can once you get your tracking number you can change it to pick up at facility closest to you.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.