Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Might have been a bit more convincing if you had at least started the order number with W5 too....order numbers have been up there for a while now.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Might have been a bit more convincing if you had at least started the order number with W5 too....order numbers have been up there for a while now.

My order starts with W4...maybe it's the space gray one? I ordered the same thing. No update yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eGeeked

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Order #'s don't go in any specific order. If you have more than 1 order in your account you could see this.

I have an order from Feb that starts with W5 and that was a Macbook Pro.

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Mine are all in sequence... W441 last Sep...then 505 in Feb, 506 in March and 511 for my watch and extra bands this month. That's why it seemed odd that your number was so low...they probably have different sequences for different things though.

eGeeked

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Mine are all in sequence... W441 last Sep...then 505 in Feb, 506 in March and 511 for my watch and extra bands this month.

Funny, mine are actually in reverse order: Feb 561 Mar 453 Apr 415
But mine have huge gaps between them for such small times between.

It must be random - Oh well, I hope all of yours updates soon as well. Time to leave work. Have a good night.

Juliet0915

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

There's no order to the numbers, even if it appears there is one.

I ordered two watches. I ordered my Sport 42MM Silver with blue and got a W480.... order number. Ordered my husband's Sport 42MM Space Gray and got a W427.... order number. This was within 30 seconds of each other and the blue one was definitely ordered first.

Also, I'm still at "processing" ... :(

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

So maybe internet trolls have turned me into a skeptic...seemed odd that you registered today and your first post is that your watch has shipped. Then again...I felt the need to register and respond. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1