Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I haven't been charged for the phone yet, but I did just get a charge notice on the extra power cable I ordered for the watch. I hope to get my watch notification soon!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That's what I said. Why would Apple Retail Stores start offering workshops from 24th on? So some of us will receive the Watch...The more the better...

The watch will arrive for some people guaranteed on the 24th since there wont be any in store sales. I think the people with shipping dates of 4-24 to 5-8 are just worried it wont be the 24th that we receive our watches. There may be people out there with a ship date of just 24th or 24-30 we don't know. I guess in 4 days we'll all find out *bitting nails

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I haven't been charged for the phone yet, but I did just get a charge notice on the extra power cable I ordered for the watch. I hope to get my watch notification soon!

Very interesting. Please, keep us posted.

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

On Instagram people are saying that there chargers have already came to there house, that means it's probably coming soon!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Just saw a charge for the extra cable I ordered. Status now says preparing for shipment.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

Interesting article on MacRumors titled 'First Wave of Apple Watches Begin Shipping Ahead of Friday's Launch' reassuringly they also say there are no reports yet of notification changes or bank accounts being charged.
Sorry rather new to all this and apparently I don't have enough posts yet to post links. 😕 Lesson learnt - I will need to post more, but for now back to obsessively checking order status. 😅

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Do you think the watch order status will change today? Or will it just stay the same?

I don't know and I won't waste my time thinking about it. My Watch has been ordered, and at some point, it will be shipped. I know I'll receive an email alerting me that it has been shipped so it doesn't make sense for me to frequently check the status of my order. I'm looking forward to receiving my Watch, but not to the degree of trying to guess when someone's order status will change from processing to shipped.

Last edited:

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

I just spoke with my local Apple store. They said that once you receive your shipping confirmation email there will be instructions in there to schedule your in-store workshop.

I ordered my 42mm Black Sport at 3:01 AM EST/12:01 AM PST on the 10th and my arrival date says April 24 to May 8. I am hoping for a Friday delivery as well.

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

I don't know and I won't waste my ten thinking about it. My Watch has been ordered, and at some point, it will be shipped. I know I'll receive an email alerting me that it has been shipped so it doesn't make sense for me to frequently check the status of my order. I'm looking forward to receiving my Watch, but not to the degree of trying to guess when someone's order status will change from processing to shipped.

Looks like your on the wrong thread then.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I just spoke with my local Apple store. They said that once you receive your shipping confirmation email there will be instructions in there to schedule your in-store workshop.

I ordered my 42mm Black Sport at 3:01 AM EST/12:01 AM PST on the 10th and my arrival date says April 24 to May 8. I am hoping for a Friday delivery as well.

I'm in the same situation as you. . . . I'm pretty confident you'll get it on Friday.