Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pilotpusher

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Anyone else hear that only 3% of the people who preordered will get the watch on the 24th?

I highly doubt Apple would confirm that a mere 3% of the people that ordered the 2 million + units on the 10th would receive it on the 24th. I can't get a straight answer out of their customer service for simple questions. I feel this may be slightly overblown

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, my order went through at 3:02, too. And I took Friday off to be home for the delivery. So, let's hope (like I believe) all goes well.

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

Come on, come on, come on!!!! Every single app this seems to be coming out has a Watch app now. Even pointless apps like FIFA!

pilotpusher

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Has any one been charged yet for the watch? Im sure everyone, just like myself, is checking like 35 times an hour to see if there's been a change in status.. But my payment hasn't yet been processed.. Anyone else?

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Has any one been charged yet for the watch? Im sure everyone, just like myself, is checking like 35 times an hour to see if there's been a change in status.. But my payment hasn't yet been processed.. Anyone else?

Nope, and I'll get a notification that it was charged about 1 second later on my Capital One app.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Ok, Runkeeper and Endo just updated their apps with Watch support. Getting more and more excited. Better be getting an order update soon.

ST1NG3R

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

Had my confirmation email at 08:02 on the 10th and have been sat in "Item Processing" since then.

And as like you lot have been checking my order status every 5 minutes

When did you guys and gals get your confirmation emails?

Simon

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Ordered at 402 am on the 10th and all I get is a June date hope it's sooner

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Well if it ships from local dispatchers, shipping would happen during the day local time.
It's 5pm here in Europe, so I guess it'll be another day we'll see an update :p

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Wow, watch still days away at least but somehow I'm getting used to wearing it. I used to wear a watch all the time, but when I got my Fitbit I replaced the watch with the Fitbit. Then after a while I stopped wearing the Fitbit and have worn nothing for probably close to a year. But this morning leaving a restaurant I pulled up my arm and glanced at it to see what time it was. Hopefully next time that happens I'll actually have something to look at on my arm.

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Same here. Haven't worn a watch since half a year and sometimes I'm looking at my wrist to see the time, as well. It's time for Apple Watch :)

mikeseef

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

From Mac Rumors "Apple Watch pre-orders are being sent to centralized distribution points across the United States as couriers prepare the shipments to be delivered ahead of the wrist-worn device's launch on April 24, according to a source for MacRumors that has provided accurate information in the past."

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

iMoreAppImg_20150420_113515.jpg

To give everyone a glimmer of hope I don't see why companies would make features (note Chipotle update) available on 24th if at least some of us wouldn't have the watch on hand/wrist.

*goes back to refreshing order status page every other minute*

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

That's what I said. Why would Apple Retail Stores start offering workshops from 24th on? So some of us will receive the Watch...The more the better...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2