Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

tigercraig

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

It is late Monday afternoon in Asia and I thought as the watches are made and shipped from here that we would of heard something today... Still nothing

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

It is late Monday afternoon in Asia and I thought as the watches are made and shipped from here that we would of heard something today... Still nothing
With the late shipping ahead, I'd think the watches would be dispatched from local hubs directly. :)
Just my 2 cents!

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

With the late shipping ahead, I'd think the watches would be dispatched from local hubs directly. :)
Just my 2 cents!

Could be possible. Hence the rumor that the watches originally planned for retail store stock will be used to be sent to customers that pre ordered online...

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Hey!!! My order now says Processing Items!!!

(Yeah, I know. I'm bored at work and wanted to see if you guys are paying attention)

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

Mine says processing items as well! I got super excited for this tiny change. Haha.

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Worst is we'll get immediately notified by email, but you just can't help staring at it :p

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

At least with the first version of the watch in hand, I won't be going through this again with version 2. I plan to enjoy this first watch and will buy Watch 2 more relaxed and enjoy a good night sleep!

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Worst is we'll get immediately notified by email, but you just can't help staring at it :p

What's been catching me is that I've purchased three apps in the last week. Every time they send me a receipt for that I think "This is it!" only to be disappointed when I open the email and see it's just that receipt.

gadgetman#CB

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site

Hey guys, keep in mind that, unlike iPhones, these may not be drop shipped from China. First gen product, first wave of devices available, etc. They may already be in warehouses in the US, and with the usual 2 day shipping, we may not hear until Wednesday.

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys, keep in mind that, unlike iPhones, these may not be drop shipped from China. First gen product, first wave of devices available, etc. They may already be in warehouses in the US, and with the usual 2 day shipping, we may not hear until Wednesday.

I totally agree.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

This is a valid point.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else hear that only 3% of the people who preordered will get the watch on the 24th?

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I read that on the forums, but . . . I really don't believe that is true.

Me neither. I really can't imagine that they didn't plan this better. My order went through at 3:02- would really stink not to get it in launch day. Plus I'm off Friday...

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73